Friday, September 4, 2009

FALL!

I'm so excited for fall! Here are a bunch of reasons why you should be excited, too:
-Sweater weather. I love when it's cool enough to wear a sweater, but not so cold that you have to wear a coat, too.
-Fall scented candles. I'm burning "pumpkin spice" right now.
-My birthday!
-Thanksgiving!
-All the fall-ish things to bake and cook. Pot roasts, beef stew, apple crisp, apple cider, spice cookies...need I go on?
-The gorgeous colors of fall.
-That amazing crispness in the air.

I'm getting so excited that I was actually disappointed to see that it's going to be really warm for the next week and a half. /sigh. I should just be patient and enjoy the last few weeks of summer...because we all know that when December rolls around, I'll be begging this weather to come back.


What year do you graduate?
2010!

Did you sleep alone last night?
Nope. My husband actually went to bed with me for a change! That doesn't happen often, given his work schedule...

Wearing any bracelets?
Nope.

Honestly, have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
Plenty of times.

Who was the last person that you said "i love you" to?
Jordan.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yep.

Spell your name without an L:
Amy Ocke.

How many text messages are currently in your inbox?
Who knows.

Did you copy and paste this survey?
Yes.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12:30. I was finishing Sense and Sensibility for class today.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Probably.

Have you kissed anyone today?
Yep.

Whats your favorite color?
Green.

Have you ever thrown a shoe at someone?
Yeah. Flip flops and slippers, especially.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
I'm loving my short hair. I wish it didn't grow so fast...I already need to have it trimmed.

Who's car were you in last and who were you with?
My car with Katie and Sara.

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
No.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Perhaps.

If you walk by a mirror, will you check yourself out in it?
Most of the time.

What would you do if a stranger came up to you and said you are the most attractive person they have seen?
I would laugh and say "I highly doubt that."

Where are you tickelish?
Yes.

If you could change your eye color would you?
Maybe.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Not really.

How long have you been single and available?
I'm not. I haven't been for a long time.

Where did you get the jeans that you're wearing?
Old Navy.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Nope.

When were you on the phone last and with who?
Yesterday, with Katie.

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Straight.

You miss somebody right now?
Yeah.

Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
I'd rather not--my hair is wet and I don't have any makeup on.

Does anyone know your passwords other than you?
Jordan. Carissa and Katie probably do, too, since I generally use the same one over and over.

Last sporting event you watched on tv or in person?
Um? I don't remember.

Can you swear inside your house?
Yeah.

What color is your bra or boxers?
Pink.

Do you like your peanut butter crunchy or creamy?
Crunchy.

Where did you get that shirt you're wearing?
JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment