Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Unwinding

I just finished a brilliant novel that made my head hurt just a bit...time to unwind.

1 What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Pizza rolls.

2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
No.

3 Where was your profile picture taken?
Old apartment.

4 Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Spencer.

5 Can you play guitar hero?
I've only played it once.

6 Last time you walked further than a block?
Yesterday.

7 Name someone that made you laugh today?
Jordan.

8 How late did you stay up last night and why?
3:30, eek. I was reading. The reading was actually homework that I was trying to catch up on, but the book started to get so good that I felt like I was reading for fun. :)

9 If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Not right now--I kind of need to be in Iowa City until I graduate, at least.

10. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Oh, probably. It obviously wasn't anything too memorable, though.

11. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sure.

12 Do you like calling or texting better?
Meh...it depends. I'm not a huge fan of either, really.

13 How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I don't think I've ever had it. It probably tastes gross, though, like all diet pop.

14 When was the last time you cried really hard?
I can't remember the specific cause.

15 Where is your biological father right now?
In Burlington.

16 Where are you right now?
In our bedroom.

17 What bed did you sleep in last night?
Ours.

18 What was the last thing someone bought for you?
A quarter pounder from McDonalds.

19 Who took your profile picture?
I did.

20 Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jordan and myself, I think.

21 Was yesterday better than today?
Nah, today's been better. Even though I had to get up for work, I've had a nice relaxing afternoon/evening of reading.

22 Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah. Now that I'm back in school, I hardly ever turn it on.

23 Are you a bad influence?
I don't think so.

24 What items could you not go without during the day?
It depends on what I have to do that day. Generally speaking, things to eat/drink...toilet paper...lol.

26 Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I think it was Jordan. That was a year and a half ago, but I don't think I've visited anyone in the hospital since then.

27 What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"The Betrayer of Humanity has a 17% drop rate. Can we help you with anything else tonight? Keep ChaChaing!"

28 What are you wearing?
Sweatpants and a t-shirt.

30 If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
My email inbox? For my yahoo account, lots of facebook notifications that I haven't bothered to delete. For my university account, lots of student activity emails that I haven't bothered to delete.

31 Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yeah.

32 What song is stuck in your head?
What if You by Joshua Radin.

33 Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Jordan or Bryant or Spencer, wanting to be let in because they forgot their key. If it was anyone else, I'd be freaked out.

34 Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
My mom.

35 Can you handle the truth?
Yeah.

36 What was the last book you read? and finished???
Await Your Reply by Don Chaon. Fantastic book.

37 Is there something you always wear?
My wedding rings.

38 Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah.

39 What's something that can always make you feel better?
I have a few go-to things...sometimes one is more appropriate than another. Music, Jordan, and reading are my top three, in no particular order.

40 What do you want right now?
A strawberry milkshake.

41 Look behind you, what do you see?
Jordan's desk.

42 Have you ever worked in a food place?
Yeah. In the past three and a half years, all my jobs have been at "food places."

43. Did you answer all this without fibbing?
Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment