Monday, September 21, 2009

Um...bored?

Think back in February, how was your love life then?
Amazing.

Who was the last person you texted?
Carissa.

Who was the last person you hungout with?
Jordan...we watched the Heroes season premier tonight. (Did you watch it, Carissa?) It was pretty good.

Who was the last person to call you?
Perrian.

Do you have an older brother?
Yes.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
Um...the bed in our bed and breakfast on the honeymoon...I think.

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest/ fastest for?
Yes. I married him.

The pool or the beach?
I've never been to a legitimate beach...but I would probably like it better than the pool.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Finishing my paper for playwriting seminar.


Have you ever swam in a pool that wasn't yours?
Yeah. Not too difficult, considering that I've never had a pool.

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
Um, eyebrow? I think that would look the least awkward on my face.

Will you be a strict parent someday?
Probably not. I'm kind of a pushover.

Tell me about the shirt you are wearing?
It's the oldest t-shirt I own. I've had it since I was ten. It's white and says "Cedar Point Day 1998"

What time did you go to sleep last night?
12:30.

Do you like waking up to new texts in the morning?
Not really. It's usually someone wanting me to cover a shift for them at work.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Definitely not.

What is the last thing you did before bed last night?
Brushed my teeth.

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
Yeah! I don't have to work! I'm going to sleep in til 10 or 11 before going out to take care of Suki and Jack...then Jordan, Spencer, and I are going to Mia's 4th birthday party in Dubuque.

What were you doing at 1am this morning?
Sleeping!

Who was the last person you just sat down an had a good chat with?
Aside from Jordan, I believe it with Carissa, when we went to Olive Garden.

Ever had a threesome?
Nope.

Have you ever licked someones forehead or cheek?
Yeah.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
No.

Have you ever disliked someone and then became friends with them?
Sorta.

Are you a forgiving person?
Yeah.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Not really. I'm pretty comfortable here, at the moment.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Jordan?

When did your last hug take place?
An hour or two ago.

What were you doing at 4am?
Sleeping...what else would I be doing? I can't even remember the last time I was up that late. Or early. However you want to look at it.

If you could make your lips bigger, would you?
Yeah. Not necessarily bigger...but fuller. Less thin? If they were too much fuller, they would probably look funny, though.

When was the last time something REALLY made you laugh?
Tonight. Jordan said something that was really funny, but I can't remember what it was.

What are you looking forward to?
Tomorrow--a day free of school and work! And a little further into the future, Wicked! and Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas. Lots of good things coming up.

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
Yeah.

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Yeah, by half a year.

How far away is the last person you kissed?
He's in Coralville.

Did you kiss or hug anyone yesterday?
Yep.

What was the last thing you shared with someone?
An elevator ride.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.

Does any part of your body hurt right now?
Yeah, my neck...not sure why.

Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?
Not any time recently.

Do you think you type fast?
Yeah.

Do you do your own laundry?
Yes.

Are you talkative?
Not particularly.

What was the last thing you ate?
Doritos.

What color are your eyes?
Blue. Although lately, they've been looking more green...

How are you feeling right now?
Starting to get sleepy.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
Yeah.

Are you smiling in your MySpace default picture?
No, actually. It's our serious-face engagement picture.

What has pissed you off today, if anything at all?
Our front left tire was super flat...I had to stop and air it up when I was already running late.

Are you attracted to the last person that kissed you?
Yes.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Sometimes.

Do you still pinky swear?
I don't believe I ever did.

Last person you kissed, have you cried in front of them?
Oh yeah. Plenty of times.

Your ex wants you back?
That would be pretty ridiculous.

Is there a member of the opposite sex on your mind?
Yeah--my exes, given the last question.

Did you reject or accept your last friend request?
I don't even look at myspace requests...it's always band profiles or fake profiles. I accepted my last facebook request.

Would you prefer a kiss on the cheek or neck?
Neck.

Do you believe your latest ex thinks about you?
I highly doubt it.

You're insanely drunk stumbling through the streets, slurring songs, who are you with?
Jordan and/or Carissa and/or Katie. I definitely recall doing this exact thing with Katie a few months ago after we'd had a couple martinis...

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah.

Is the person you last texted single?
Nope.

Who was the last person to lay in bed with you?
Jordan.

Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Green and yellow stripes.

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
How I've had this pair of underwear for years...I need to go underwear shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I so remember stumbling down the street and slurring songs. :D Good times, good times. We weren't INSANELY drunk, but pretty damn toasty.

    ReplyDelete