Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is nice.

I love having a clean apartment. It's being shown to potential tenants today, so we cleaned it last night. I hope we can keep it this way so we don't have too much to do when we move out next month...can't believe it's only four weeks away! I'm so excited to move into our new place. I just hope everything fits! The bedroom, living room, and closets are all really big...it's the teeny kitchen I'm worried about. There's barely any counter space. Where will all our small appliances go? I'll have to get creative with storage, I guess. Also, we're still trying to decide how we're going to handle Crosby's potty issues. He pees on the floor so much at my parents' house now...we're really hoping that will stop that once he's able to be with people all the time, rather than left alone in the basement. We're going to walk him outside as much as we can, but nights might be an issue. Mostly because I'm a baby and I refuse to go out in the dark to walk my dog when my husband isn't home. I think doggy diapers for nighttime might be a good idea, if we can keep Crosby from trying to chew them off. We might try puppy pads, too, but I'm worried about his aim (it's much easier for puppies that don't lift their legs, obviously) and I don't want the apartment to smell like dog pee. I don't know. We'll find something that works. I'm sure it'll take some trial and error (and a lot of pet stain remover)...but having Crosby again is worth it.


Is it raining where you live? Yeah. And thundering.
Who is the last person to yell at you? I don't remember.
Do you own a porsche? No.
Do you have an iPod touch? That's the fancy one, right? No. I have a nano.
Do you know anyone who has been struck by lightning? No.
Do you swear a lot? If I'm hot, yeah.
What kind of things do you do in the summer? Read and write, spend time with my family. Go to the park, go swimming, go camping. Sleep in late.
What did you do last weekend? I went to Burlington for Father's Day.
Do you have a lot of parties at your house? No.
How far is the closest beach? Not sure.
Do a lot of people know who you are? Mm, don't think so.
What color are your toes painted? Pink.
Name some things you like about yourself. I'm patient, compassionate, creative.
Do you like your name? Yeah. I probably wouldn't have picked it for myself but I've been told it suits me.
Why did you cry last? Missing Kobie.
Is anyone in your family bi-polar? No.
How often do you see your best friend? I see one of them pretty regularly--every week or so...the other one, not so much.
Would you rather be friends with guys or girls? I don't really care. I've had great friendships with both. It depends on the person.
Do you eat out a lot? No...trying to cut back. At least until I have an income.
Have you ever ridden an electric scooter? I don't think so.
Who wouldn't you mind seeing in concert? I dunno. Any of my favorite artists, I guess. I'm not a huge fan of concerts. I love live music, but all the concerts I've been to have been too crowded and too loud...not my thing.
Are there any commercials that you actually like? Yeah, but I can't think of any at the moment.
What kind of hair would you like to have? Thicker hair...I hate having thinnish hair. Or maybe curly...I'm always jealous of people with naturally curly hair.
Do you hunt? No and I never plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment