Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moving, ahhh

It feels good to enjoy a cup of coffee and some cereal before having to get ready for work. Usually, I sleep as late as possible and don't have time for anything but a quick shower. The extra sleep is always nice, but I hate rolling out of bed and going straight to work. It's depressing. I should probably be using this time for packing, but I'd rather relax...and hope that I'll be able to get a lot done on Thursday and Friday. I'm definitely not going to feel like packing when I get home at 11:30 tonight. Stupid long cashier shift. It's my first one...I'm glad that I'm finally learning how to cashier and thus officially finishing my training, but I'm afraid that I'm going to be super bored. There's so many different things to do at Food Avenue, running the whole section all by yourself. Cashiering, though I'm sure it's more fast-paced, seems so monotonous. But at least I won't have to wear a hairnet!

I can't believe we're moving in three days! And in four days, we'll have Crosby! As excited as I am to move to Coralville, I think I'm actually going to miss this place. Yes, I hate having a roommate and I hate that we can't have any pets here...but I like this apartment. I wish we could take the big kitchen and the deck with us...

On Monday, Jordan and I bought a bunch of Crosby supplies. Fun, fun! I wanted to buy Crosby half a dozen toys, but Jordan said we should start with one or two. Hah. On the flip-side, I was trying to save money and wanted to get Crosby a cheap really basic dog bed...but Jordan wouldn't have it. He had to get him a big plushy cushioned one. He's so cute, wanting to spoil our puppy. <3 Well...time to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment