Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh summer

Almost halfway through July? That doesn't seem possible. Oh summer, you're going by so fast. Jordan and I will be at our new place in two weeks. Crazy! I'm really excited, but dreading the moving process. I hate packing boxes. I should start soon, but I don't wanna. It's so tedious. I always pack something that I end up needing before we get unpacked, and then I can't find it. And moving is going to be more difficult than it was in past years, now that we have couches and such. But my parents will be coming up to help, so I'm sure we'll manage. We'll be happily settled into our new place before we know it. :)

I have yet to learn cashiering at work. I wasn't able to on Wednesday because I had to cover Food Avenue. The guy scheduled for that night came in with a cold, so they had to put him elsewhere. I hope I can learn it soon so I can pick up more hours! Although I've had thirty this week and thirty next week, the week after that I only have sixteen. Blah. But I am learning Food Avenue really well...I closed by myself for the third time tonight, and I think I have it down. My supervisor and all the upper management people give me nonstop compliments on how fast I'm learning everything and what a great job I'm doing...

Mmm, I'm thinking it's time to zone out listening to music and filling out a survey.

Has anyone ever told you that you looked like a celebrity? Not really. Jordan has said I look like Keira Knightley when I made certain faces. Pretty sure he's crazy.
When was the last time you got something done to your hair? I can't remember. I think it was February...I should probably get a trim one of these days.
Do you have any change on you right now? No--no pockets.
What color is the pillowcase(s) on your bed? Blue.
Do you have a favorite day of the week? Not really. Whatever my days off are.
Cutting your hair extremely short, would you do it? If it was a style that looked good on me, yes. I'm not that attached to my hair.
Have you ever been in an art show? No.
Would you considered yourself to be well-exposed to life or sheltered? Somewhere in the middle.
How high is your pain tolerance? I think it's pretty average.
If you're in a relationship, how long have you been dating? Jordan and I have been together for four years, married for almost one year. <3
Have you ever played the game Halo? No.
Are you wearing any jewelry at the moment? Yeah, just my rings.
Is there a sport that you love to play? No.
Have you ever had to learn lines for a play/skit/movie? Yeah, many times.
Do you like your nose? No.
Is there a hair color you prefer on the opposite sex? Not really. When I was younger, I always thought I would marry a brunette, though.
Kissing someone with facial hair, do you mind? I've never kissed anyone with anything more than stubble on their face...but I don't think I would mind.
Would you ever like to be a stunt person? Nah.
Are you a pyromaniac? Not really, though I love candles, campfires, bonfires etc.
How soon is your birthday? Four months.
Are you one of those people who listen to songs on repeat? Sometimes, when I first hear a song and I really love it.
Can any of your friends sing very well? Yes.
Would you ever enter any kind of pageant? No.
Do you have piano fingers? I've been told so, yes. I wish they were a bit longer, though.
What is your preferred curse word? Depends on the situation. I think I say damn it the most, though.
When someone's drunk, the truth comes spilling out, correct? I've heard so, but not in my experience. But I'm not often drunk or surrounded by drunk people.
Have you ever slept on a beach? Not that I can recall.
Would you like to be taller? Maybe a couple inches.
Are you a fan of piercings on the opposite sex? Not particularly. Nothing more than an ear piercing.
Have you ever listened to Celtic music? Yeah.
Who did you dance with last? Jordan.
When holding hands, do you intertwine fingers? Yeah.
Do you have an old pair of pyjamas that you just can't throw away? No.
Is there a movie that makes you cry every single time you watch it? There's a few that consistently give me that lump in my throat...but I rarely actually cry when I watch movies.
Do you ever talk to the TV? Not really.
What's your opinion on Johnny Depp? I think he's very talented. And cute.
Can you speak in different accents? Yeah.
If you write, isn't writer's block the most horrible thing? Yeah, it sucks.
Can you sew or knit? I have sewn in the past--made a few skirts and some pj pants in junior high. I don't know how well I would do with a sewing machine now, though.
Do you have a favorite pair of jeans? Yeah.
What size shirt do you normally wear? It depends on the style. Small or medium.
Are you good with money? Not really...but I wouldn't say I'm bad with it, either.
Has anyone ever aimed a gun at you? No.
Do you think it's possible for a person to be fearless? Seems highly unlikely.
What is the first letter of the person's name you last kissed? J.
Have you ever written a song? Yeah. I wrote a lot of them in high school.
Do you believe there is life on other planets? I don't think so, but I think it's possible. Maybe in another galaxy.
If you think about the universe long enough, it's baffling isn't it? Of course.
Would you consider yourself to be poor, middle class, or rich? My family is middle class. Jordan and I are poor.
Do you have any sort of debt? Yeah, from college. No credit card debt, though, thankfully.
Have you spoken to the person you love today? Yes, though not much. It was one of those unfortunate days where we only saw each other for five minutes because of our work schedules.
Would you ever travel to Los Angeles? It's not a dream of mine or anything, but I wouldn't mind.
Have you ever been through a natural disaster? The flood of 2008. It didn't have a direct impact on my life, though.
Have you ever been on a train? Yes. 24-hour ride to Arizona. I enjoyed it.
Is there a memory that embarrasses you to think about? Yeah...I have plenty.
Where exactly are you right now? My room.
Is there a guy you can talk to about anything? Yes. That's one of the many reasons that I married him.
Have you ever been in a parade? Yeah.
Would you ever consider being a news reporter? Meh. I don't think so.
Do people say you look your age? Or younger or older? Generally a couple years younger.
Have you ever sent a celebrity fan mail? No.
Are you ashamed of how you acted when you were younger? Nah.
Do you ever have those days where you feel you're the ugliest person ever? Yeah.
Have you ever been in a musical? Yeah.
When was the last time you swam in a pool? Last month, when Katie came to visit.
How do you know someone is your best friend? For me, feeling at ease and like I can be myself around them.
When was the last time you used a highlighter? Finals week.
Has a flashlight ever ran out batteries on you in the dark? Yeah, I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment