Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BRRR

Okay, I am so not ready for winter. I can't believe how cold 40 degrees feels!! I'm still shivering from the walk to my car after work. This pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks sure is helping, though! If you like cinnamon fall-ish flavors, you should try one. I don't even like pumpkin pie that much, and I love this stuff. Hmm, how do I always end up blogging about food/drinks?

Well, not a whole lot has been happening lately. Target is raising their starting pay, so I get a slight pay increase, along with 70 other team members. Good stuff. Jordan's new job is going well. He only gets one or two shifts a week right now, since the hardcore holiday shopping won't start for another month or so.

My parents are coming to visit on Saturday...I'm super excited, even though I just saw them two weeks ago. And I get a three day weekend! :) Hard to believe that I got Halloween off without even asking for it. I, of course, have no plans. Maybe I'll sneak into the hotel and hang out with Jordan.

No survey (for once) because I have a headache. Off to flop on the couch and watch Food Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment