Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good Day.

I am in love with Yoplait light key lime pie flavored yogurt. SO tasty. It's fat-free...only 100 calories...and has all kinds of other healthy stuff going on. :) You should also try the triple berry torte...YUM.

Today has been lovely. To start with, it's a gorgeous day. Too hot for October, but oh well. Still gorgeous. When I woke up, Jordan asked me if I like it when he's spontaneous (I said yes) and he said we should go see The Social Network at 1:30. It's extremely rare for him to make or agree to spur of the moment plans, so that was fun. We had Panera Bread for lunch right before (split our favorite sandwich--sierra turkey without the onions). The movie wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it was good. Jordan collapsed into bed as soon as we got home (he hadn't gone to bed yet after getting home from work this morning), and I've been relaxing with Crosby. Good day. I'm sad that the sun is already starting to set...it's not even 6:00! It's so hard to get used to the shorter days. I'm dreading the end of daylight savings time next month...

Little update: Jordan got the job at GameStop. Yay! He goes in tomorrow to fill out paperwork and possibly start training. I'm excited for him to finally be working with something he's passionate about. He's excited, too, so hopefully the job lives up to our expectations.

Well, this week is going to be interesting for me. Rather than my regular Tuesday-Thursday, Saturday-Sunday schedule, I'm working Monday-Friday. I'm cashiering on Monday and Friday, my usual days off (boo). But it will all be worth it--three day weekend coming up! Saturday is Jordan's cousin's wedding. I got Sunday off, too, in case we decided to spend the night in Cedar Rapids and have brunch with the family in the morning...(turns out we aren't because Jordan couldn't get Saturday night off) and then I still have my usual day off on Monday. Three days! It's going to be fabulous. Might make a trip down to Burlington to see my parents.

Now I'm going to fill out an annoying survey because I like to do that when I'm listening to music.

How many hours has it been since you woke up? Six.
What are you sitting on right now? Desk chair.
Are you listening to anything? Yes. Grooveshark is on shuffle...right now, an instrumental of Be Still, My Soul is playing.
Has anyone ever sprayed you fully clothed with a hose? Yeah.
Do you own an umbrella? Yes. Somewhere. I think it's in our backseat.
What all do you have in your pockets right now? Nothing. No pockets in these pants.
Who was the last female you hung out with? Carissa.
What is the surname of the last person you called? Locke.
How many keys are on your keychain? Four on our keychain for the Mercury, five on our keychain for the Sable.
What do they go to? Cars, mailbox, my parents' house, Carissa and Brian's place, lockbox.
Are you wearing a shirt that has a sports team logo on it? Nope. I was this morning, though. Go Hawks.
Or a band tee? No.
Or a tee with your school's name on it? No.
What color is the floor of the room you're in? Beige.
Have you parents ever hated one of your boyfriends/girlfriends? Not "hated"...but they've definitely disapproved.
How old are the last three people you kissed? Well, Jordan's 23. Thinking back to four years ago...Joey is now 22. And Justin from teen camp, lol, would be...20 now, I think.
How old were you in 1995? Seven, for most of the year.
How old will you be in 2027? 39, for most of the year. Wow, the thought of being 39 is kind of depressing.
What brand of shampoo do you use? Herbal Essences.
Do you like when people call you things like "baby", "sweetie","hun", etc? I like when Jordan does. Other people, meh. I don't really care. Though it kinda creeps me out when strange men call me darlin' or honey...which has happened quite a lot, at my various jobs.
Who was the last person to give you money? Target, in the form of my paycheck.
Have you ever dreamt of someone you barely know? Yeah.
When was the last time you went to the ocean? When I was seven.
Have you ever been to Miami? So, never been that far south into Florida.
Dallas? Yeah. Just the airport.
Phoenix? Mmm, don't think so. I've been to Arizona, but I don't know what town we were near. I was only 11.
Minneapolis? Pretty sure that's a no.
What were you doing the last time 7pm rolled around? Taking my last 15-minute break at work.
Do you know how to give CPR? Kinda. I've read a poster with the instructions many times at work because it's posted above the sink at Food Avenue.
Do you have a blood donor's card? No.
Have you ever taken a pregnancy test? Yeah. At least ten of them since Jordan and I have been married. Not being on birth control makes me paranoid.
Has anyone seen you naked in the last week? Yeah.
How about the last month? Yeah.
What kind of doctor did you go to the last time you went? Dermatologist.
Are you Jewish? No.
Have you ever wished your eyes were a different color? Yeah. I like my blue/green eyes...but I wish I had Matt's eye color. Given our parents' eye color, I don't know how he ended up with hazel, but they're gorgeous and I'm jealous.
How many times does "n" occur in your full name? Once.
What are you initials? ARL.
Does your ex still think about you? I doubt it.
What is something that always makes you feel pretty? Jordan telling me I look pretty.
How many songs are on your mp3/ipod? Dunno. 300 or something. I haven't used it since we moved because I keep forgetting to charge it.
Do you like coffee? Yes.
Have you ever flashed someone, accidentally or intentionally? Yeah.
Where was the last place you went? The mall.
Have you spent any money today? Yes.
What will you be doing in three hours? I don't know. Something around the apartment.
Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Yes, as mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment