Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mmm, nutella

So...Jordan and I ended up NOT going to that wedding. He had a rough night at work the night before, had a migraine...so we just skipped it. I was mildly disappointed--I always get excited when I have a reason to dress up. I even bought new shoes. Oh well. We had a nice relaxing night at home.

Sunday and Monday, I was in Burlington. Had a wonderful time with my parents, as always. Went shopping, had sushi for lunch, relaxed. I love being in my parents' house. They bought me a bookshelf! I've been dying to have a nice full sized bookshelf...I hate having my books have been scattered in half a dozen different locations throughout our apartment. It's six feet tall and two feet wide..."espresso" brown. It took forever to build, but it's done and it looks great!

Nutella+toast+good coffee=best breakfast ever.

Work soon.../sigh. But tomorrow's my day off! :) Survey.


What do your friends call you? Amy, Ames.
Are you using your real name on MySpace? Yes.
Would you be fired if your boss saw your MySpace page? No.
Have you slept with over 25 people? No.
Do you have a college degree? Yes.
Has your degree helped your career? Not really. Though if I wanted to go for a promotion at work, it would help.
How many times have you been married? Once.
How many children do you have? None.
Do you own a house? Nope.
What's your largest bill? Electic, gas, phone, etc. Pretty sure it's our cable/internet.
Do you like your job? Meh. It's okay. I don't hate it.
If you won the lottery what would you do first? Probably quit my job, lol. Pay my parents and Jordan's parents back for all the financial help they've given us in the past. Start looking for houses.
Would you share the winnings with anyone? If so, who? Jordan, of course.
Would you ever be willing to take a lie detector test? Sure.
What's your middle name? Renee.
Are you white collar or blue collar? I don't know. I guess blue collar, since I get paid by the hour and my job doesn't require a degree.
What is your dream job? Freelance writer.
Describe your dream house. Pretty much my parents' house. But with one more bedroom and a nicer kitchen.
What is your favorite color? Green.
What color are your eyes? Blue/green.
What is your shoe size? 6. Sometimes 6 1/2...depends on the style.
Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
Are you introverted or extroverted? More introverted.
What is your worst fear? People I love dying.
What website do you visit the most? Facebook.
Do you own an iPod? Which model? Yeah, a nano.
Do you own a vehicle? What is it? Yes. 99 Mercury Mystique. We also have a Mercury Sable. Don't know what year, and it's technically my Dad's car.
How many times have you lied today? I don't believe I've lied at all.
If you're married and your spouse cheated on you, would you forgive them? Yes.
Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
What is your favorite drink? Coffee.
What is the best pickup line (date) you've heard? I've never heard any good ones, really.
What do you find sexy? When a guy is confident, good with kids, has a nice sense of humor...and on the physical side of this question, has a cute smile, nice abs, soft hair, muscles.
What turns you off?
Democrat or Republican? I like to call myself a moderate because I don't completely identify with either party, but I'm more Republican than Democrat.
Pro-Choice or Pro-Life? Pro-life.
What do you do for a living? I work at Target. Whoo.
Name one fun thing you did today. I had nutella on toast for breakfast! Not exactly fun, but good.
What or who do you care about the most? Jordan, Crosby, my best friends, my immediate family.
Have you ever gone to your high school reunion? We haven't had ours yet, and when we do, I'm not going.
What college did you go to? SCC, then U of I.
Describe your perfect mate. Jordan.
Why is your best friend the best?
What is your favorite book and why? Ha, too hard to pick.
If you could look like a movie star, who would it be? Anne Hathaway.
How old do you want to live to? I don't have a specific age in mind. Into my 80s or 90s, if I could stay in good health, mentally and physically. That would be ideal.
What is the best way you could die (in sleep, etc.)? Yes, in my sleep.
Who knows the real you the most? Jordan.
Have you had sex in the last 4 days? Nope.
Is your sex life good? It's okay. Our schedules don't exactly line up, so we don't get to have sex very often. Such is life.
Are you happy with your life? Yes.
What is your biggest accomplishment? Maybe graduating college. Or managing to find and marry the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment