Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I know...

I know, I fill out too many surveys...

But I'm experiencing some hardcore writer's block (at the worst possible time) and I need to stop thinking about this story for a bit. Mmk? Mmk.

Have you ever had a crush on someone too old for you? Nope. More like too young, lol.
Are you frightened by perfection? No...maybe intimidated.
Who reminds you of you? The members of my immediate family. I don't know anyone else who's like me.
Do you like Plushgun? Dunno who that is.
Are you impolite? No.
What are your obsessions? Writing, music, coffee, ice cream, hubby...among other things.
Do you watch Lost? Nope.
Is there any TV show you've seen every episode of? Seinfeld, I think. And probably Sex and the City, too.
If you had to watch MTV, what show would you watch? No idea. I don't know enough about the channel to know if there's anything on it that I don't hate.
Did you ever see the *More To Love* show? No.
Who would you send to fatcamp? No one.
Is there any logical reason for humans to weigh 500lbs+? I sure can't think of one.
Have you ever surfed? Nope.
What do you do when you go to the beach? Walk barefoot through the squishy wet sand...lay in the sun...maybe swim, if it's hot enough.
Do you know anyone that lives in an old farmhouse? Yeah.
Dallas Green or Christofer Drew Ingle? ..Who?
iPod or MP3? I have an iPod...but it annoys me sometimes.
Track or Volleyball? I was in track, but I'd say volleyball is more fun than running in a circle.
MadTV or Adult Swim? I love Adult Swim for Family Guy and King of the Hill...and everything else on it annoys me. So probably MadTV.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Robot Chicken? Robot Chicken.
South Park or Family Guy? Family Guy.
Snowboard or Ski? I've never tried either, so I don't know.
Spongebob or Courage the Cowardly Dog? Courage! That was a good show. Far less annoying than Spongebob.
Did you watch Rugrats as a kid? Yep...I was addicted, like everyone else in the third grade.
Have you ever watched Jerry Springer? Yeah.
Name one Beatles song. Hey Jude
Who's your favourite Beatle? I don't have one.
Does Lady GaGa really have a wang? I doubt it.
How many words do you know for *Marijuana*? I dunno...maybe like half a dozen.
Have you ever broken your school's dress code? No. We didn't really have one...although I seem to remember that girls would get in trouble for dressing super skimpy.
Do you have any Lost theories? No.
If you were to have wings, what would you want them to look like? Like the angels' wings you see in paintings.
What's your Last.fm page? Don't know what that means.
What's with the vampire craze? I dunno...but it's getting on my nerves.
The Lost Boys or Interview With A Vampire? Never seen either.
Have you ever broken up with someone to find you want them back later? Yeah.
Has anyone ever dared you to eat a chili pepper? Yes.
Did you do it? Yep.
Do you like spicy food? Yeah--mildly spicy. Nothing crazy.
Have you ever tried Thai food? No.
What's your favorite thing to do in the snow? Sled.
How do you dress when it's cold outside? Jeans, a sweater, clunky shoes...and all the standard wintry stuff. Coat, gloves, scarf...
Have you ever watched Avatar; The TV Show, not the movie. No. I didn't know there was a TV show.
What do you bring with you on a week-long trip? Lots of clothes and all my bathroom/makeup crap, homework, my journal, my laptop.
How do you pass time in hotel rooms? Watch TV, nap, read.
Do you steal trolley carts? No.
What's your favourite Spongebob Squarepants episode? I dunno. I haven't watched the show in a long time.
What smileys do you typically use? This one- :)
What's your cell-phone's signature for text? I don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment