Sunday, August 8, 2010

Meh.

I should really be trying to go to sleep...or doing the dishes...but I don't want to do either of those things. Especially not the latter. So I'm going to fill out a survey and then try to fall asleep. If only I didn't have to work tomorrow, I wouldn't have to worry about getting to bed at a decent hour. Oh well...looking forward to having Monday off! Jordan and I are finally going to have our anniversary dinner. Anyway...survey.

Have you had a productive day so far? It was a typical Saturday--hectic eight hour shift at work, following by relaxing at home. Not exactly productive.
Do you have a favorite extinct animal? If so, what is it? Giant sloth.
Don't you hate it when you forget something in the sun and it gets ruined? Yeah. Completely ruined the covers of a couple books from leaving them in my backseat.
Have you ever had a tooth KNOCKED outta Yo' face? If so, HOW?! Only in my losing-the-baby-teeth years. And that happened in a variety of ways. I once lost a tooth from biting Matt after he kicked me.
Have you ever helped out in a 'suicide watch'? No.
What's worse: Having a big scar on your face or going bald? Why? It depends--can I wear a wig on my bald head? If I couldn't wear a wig, then going bald would be much worse.
Do you prefer Tin-foil or Plastic wrap when saving food? And, Why is that? Lately, tin foil because our plastic wrap isn't clingy enough.
'Ever been to a Tupperware party? How'd that go? Nope.
Do you ever think the little unidentifiable bugs flying around have cameras inside them? No. That never occurred to me.
Do you like those 'cheekies' underwear? Yeah.
Do you think it is ever necessary to lie to someone? Sometimes.
The closest tree to where you are: What type is it? (pine, maple, etc) No idea.
you prefer to feel safe, or do you like to feeling of being in 'danger'? Safe.
Have you ever purposely mismatched your shoes? Maybe on "opposite day" of homecoming week. Or if I was trying to decide between two pairs.
What is your favorite comic book/graphic novel based movie? why's that? Ooh, I dunno. Maybe the X-Men movies. I love Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.
Do you prefer your music to be politics-free? Yeah, pretty much.
Have you ever slammed your WHOLE arm in the car door? How'd that feel? No, just various fingers.
Do you think any Gospel in the bible has artistic value? If so, which one? Interesting question. I'd have to reread them more closely with artistic value in mind. Also, it obviously depends on the translation.
How many people do you think are in the world that are just like you? I can't imagine that anyone is just like me.
Do you know how many hammers are inside a piano? Nope. I know there are 88 keys, but for all I know, there are five hammers for every key.
The funniest thing you ever read on a public bathroom wall/door was: Ooh, I dunno. Random debates about boys and literature on the walls of the English Philosophy Building bathroom stalls.
Is it immoral/disrespectful to photograph the dead? Why/why not? I don't know if I'd call it immoral...but it does creep me out.
What was the last thing you made out of felt? As in the material felt? I haven't a clue.
[hypothetically]Your daughter demands to wear only boys' clothes. Do you let her? Sure. Better that than skimpy, too-revealing clothes.
Where is your favorite place to sit in a movie theater? Middle-ish.
Do you have any band-aids on you at this time? No.
Tell me about something that is happening outside RIGHT NOW: I can't really see outside...and I doubt that anything is happening, anyway.
How do you reply/react when people insult you or misjudge you? I usually try to move past it/shrug it off.
Describe how your favorite type of weather makes you feel. Crisp, sunny fall days...make me feel chipper and inspired and happy to be alive, and get me really excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas.
When was the last time you ate a slice of stuffed-crust pizza? It's been quite a while. Maybe years?
If you had wings, what would they look like? (Fairy,angel, bat etc.) Like fairy wings, but not pastel or sparkly. Dark green or blue, iridescent.
What was the best part about yesterday? Yesterday was technically Saturday since it's 2 AM, but I'm going to call Friday yesterday. And the best part was not having to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment