Monday, September 20, 2010

My break is almost over. :(

Well, today is the last day of my four day weekend. It went by way too fast...but they always do. I'm glad that I've been able to be home with Crosby while he's recovering. His surgery went well and he seems almost back to normal. Still having some potty issues, but the vet told us it would take a week to ten days for his bladder to heal. Now we're just waiting to hear back about the stone. They're doing a biopsy to find out what it's made of/what caused it to form. In most cases, a simple change in diet is all that's needed to keep it from happening again. Oh, I should mention, because it's amazing--the bill for Crosby's surgery was only $450. The estimate that Bright Eyes and Bushy Tails gave us was four times more than that. Yeah. So glad that we went to Allgood's.

Okay...stopping myself from the usual too-long blog and/or survey because I have things to do today. Grocery shopping, laundry, writing. Yep. Better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment