Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Poor puppy.

Crosby doesn't have a UTI. Unfortunately, it's worse. He has a big stone in his bladder and has to have it surgically removed. :( Bright Eyes and Bushy Tails, the vet we took him to, was great, but we decided to have the surgery at Allgood's in Burlington. Primarily because of cost. BEBT's estimate was $1000 more than Allgood's. Plus, Crosby has been going to Allgood's for his whole life (up until recently, of course); we definitely trust them. His surgery is Friday morning. Thankfully, Judy gave me the whole weekend off, so I'll be able to take him on Friday, stay in Burlington with my parents, and pick him up Saturday. /sigh. So nervous.

Couple hours til I have to go to work. Coffee and survey to cheer/distract myself? Yes.

What was the heaviest thing you lifted today? My dog.
When was the last time you witnessed a rainbow? I don't remember.
Are all of the lightbulbs in your house currently working? Yeah, surprisingly.
Do your parents prefer white wine or red wine? They don't really drink.
Do you have a preference? Or do you not drink? I prefer white wine, or blush. But I rarely drink.
Have you ever actually shot a gun before? Nope.
Are you a girl? Yeah.
Have you ever had Emo Gum? (Black 5 gum) I've never heard it called that, but I've had it. It came in a gift bag I got from work.
When was the last time you had sex? Mmm...last month. We've been busy.
Do you have hair on your toes? A wee bit, just on my big toes.
Have you ever been to Michigan in the fall (it's beautiful apparently)? Yeah, but I was nine...I don't remember the scenery.
So do you like grapefruit? Yeah--with lots of sugar on it.
Combine the first 2 letters of your first & last names. Its your new name!! Amlo
Name a book you've read this month. Did you like that book? Sense and Sensibility. Yes, it's one of my favorites. I was rereading it.
Do you feel sick or get cramps if you get in the pool after eating? No. But probably because I generally follow the "wait an hour" rule.
Do you have a mannequin in your house? No.
Which would be freakier: being locked in a school bathroom or eating squid? I would much rather eat squid than be locked in a bathroom. I don't know which is "freakier."
Have you ever jumped 'cause you thought you saw something that wasnt there? Yeah.
Do trains say 'choo choo' or 'toot toot'? Choo choo.
Speaking of trains, do you have any nearby? Not at the moment. We live close to train tracks, though, and hear several a week.
Do you ever order more than one scoop on your ice cream? I don't typically go places where you order by the scoop...but when I do, it usually depends on how much time I have. If I have enough time to eat two scoops (I eat ice cream really slow), then I'll definitely order two.
Have you ever searched '2204355' on Google and pressed 'Im Feeling Lucky'
It's pretty cool. Oh no, not chicken rolled! You sure got me. ...
Do you ever get little kids at your door asking you to buy their cookies? No.
Do you give money/food to homeless people? I have in the past.
What color was the last flower you saw? Yellow.
What is your favorite music video? I don't really watch music videos.
Can you tolerate listening to opera for over 10 minutes? Sure.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Crosby, Amy. I wish him a safe surgery and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete