Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's been two weeks...ish

So I'm going to fill out a survey.

Has the weather begun to get warm where you are? Actually, it's beginning to get cool. Yay, fall!
The last video game you were playing, what player were you? The last video game I played was WoW, and I was Jaylyn, my mage.
Do you think you get enough physical activity each day, or not? Not each day. Some days.
When at an amusement park, where are you most likely to be found? In line for roller coasters. And also the cute specialty gift shops--love those!
What movie coming out are you really excited to see? I can't think of any...maybe the next Harry Potter movie.
Does you house have air conditioning, or do you use a bunch of fans? We have an air conditioner in the living room and fans in our bedroom.
What is the most annoying question a survey could ask you? Lots of survey questions annoy me. I really dislike "describe yourself in three words." It's hard enough to describe myself...and then to limit it to three words? Frustrating. Also, it reminds me too much of job interviews.
What something you don't like that you really wish you did? Tomatoes, in their natural form. Other people seem to enjoy them SO much. And they're very pretty. And healthy. And I don't like having to say "no tomatoes" every time I order a sandwich...but they just taste awful to me.
Honestly, what is your biggest regret to this day? Why? This is one of those questions that annoy me.
Do you tend to use a 'baby voice' when you're talking to pets? Sometimes.
Do you or did you ever have a lava lamp? Aren't they the coolest? No. Jordan had some, though. They're okay.
Have you ever soon a movie so bad that you walked out of the theatre? Nope, I've never walked out of a movie.
Do you think you're parents put too much pressure on you? No.
It's you turn to pick what's for dinner! What do you choose? Pfft, I always pick what's for dinner. Tonight, it's probably cereal because it's late and I don't feel like cooking!
Do YOU play pacman on google 21/05/2010? If not, you missed out. Yeah. Fun stuff.
As a kid, did you have a piggy bank you kept spare change in? Yeah.
What do you do when you're traveling in the car for a long time? Listen to music and sing if I'm driving. If I'm not driving, I usually sleep or read or talk to whoever is in the car with me. And also snack.
Did you know the creators of adidas and puma were brothers? Crazy.
What website are you embarrassed to say you still go on? I go on myspace occasionally.
Don't you just love the smell of Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch? No. Not at all.
Do you prefer taking pictures with your camera or your phone? Nice assumption that everyone has a cellphone with a camera on it. (My husband's phone definitely does not have one.) I prefer my actual camera because the camera on my phone is horrible.
Have you ever considered being a vegetarian? Did you go through with it? Yeah, in high school. Only for a week.
Don't you hate it when someone takes a piece of food you mentally claimed? No. It did when I was younger, though. My brothers and I were always arguing over who got what food.
When a bee is coming close to you, do you stand still or run away? Casually walk away from it.
Don't let the balloon touch the floor = best game ever when you were a kid? No, but still pretty fun.
Are you self-conscious about wearing a bathing suit? Depends on the style/if it fits me right. And who I'm wearing it in front of. Generally, no.
Do you still count your fingers when you do math? Yeah.
Be honest. Are you a good artist, or do you completely fail at it? "Be honest." Yeah, because I've totally been lying up to this point. And I'd lie on this question, too, if you hadn't told me to be honest. ... I'm somewhere in between--I can draw better than the average person, but I'm not great at it.
Do you still enjoy watching fireworks, or do they bore you? Depends on the display. If it's the same style over and over, just different colors, that's super boring. I can still get some enjoyment out of a good display, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment