Saturday, November 13, 2010

A good day for...

Christmas music! And coffee! And coziness! Even though work was pretty miserable (weekends always are), I am so happy to be home and have the whole evening ahead of me. I picked up a few things at Target before I left, and I happened to find myself in the Christmas candy section. I was going to get a bag of classic Lindt truffles, but then I saw the milk and pumpkin spice caramel Ghirardelli chocolate squares. Yes, that is one flavor. "Milk and pumpkin spice caramel." Kind of ridiculous name...but they are SO GOOD! I know there's no way I'll be able to stop myself from eating the whole bag tonight (doesn't help that there's only ten pieces in a bag...). You definitely need to try them. Similar to the pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks that I love, the pumpkin is very subtle.

So, kind of depressing, I cut my hand at work today on a broken hinge. The cut is on my palm, right between my thumb and forefinger. Flexing or stretching my hand pulls the cut open, which is bad, and painful...so no piano playing for me for the next day or two. :(

The new schedule came out at work, for the week of November 21-27. I'm working Sunday 7:30-2, have Monday off, Tuesday 3-9:30, Wednesday 3-9:30 (my birthday), Thursday off (Thanksgiving!!), Friday 1-10:30 (boo, Black Friday), and Saturday 7:30-4. So...not exactly ideal. I'm working on my birthday...and how awful is it that I have to open Saturday morning after closing on Friday? I'm going to be so exhausted. When the next week's schedule comes out, I better freaking have Sunday the 28th off!!! Blah. Jordan and I already decided that we'll just celebrate my birthday on Monday the 22nd, since we both have that day off work. Our tentative plan is to have dinner at Texas Road House. I've been craving their baked sweet potatoes and delicious rolls for weeks. Yep, my mouth is watering right now.

SURVEY

1:. What clothes did you sleep in last night? Red underwear. That's it, lol. I hate sleeping in pajamas...I only do if I have to sleep in a bed other than my own.
2:. Is your cars' mileage over 100,000? I really don't know. It's been ages since I actually looked at the mileage. But It's ten years old, so I'm sure it is.
3:. Was the last song you listened to from a radio, TV, MP3 player or CD? Point of Grace's version of Angels We Have Heard on High.
4:. What was the last thing you ate where you used a spoon? Chicken noodle soup from Chick-Fil-A.
5:. When microwaving do you set the time or hit the "minute plus." I set the time, unless I need exactly thirty seconds or a minute or whatever.
6:. How many times did you check the time today? I was at work...so a lot.
7:. Do you like the MAC or PC format better? I've never used a MAC, actually. I've always been happy with my PCs.
8:. What store do you usually get food at? Hy-Vee or Target.
9:. Is you day better when you wake up early or sleep in? I love to sleep in...but my day usually goes better when I get up early.
10:. Do you prefer to fall asleep with the TV on or off? Off. But I can sleep with it on, too.
11:. Do you like sitting on the inside or outside of a restaurant booth? I don't really care.
12:. How many formal dances did you or have you gone to in high school? 4. Three homecomings and one prom.
13:. Do you pay your cell phone bill or does you parents? I'm still on my parents' cell phone plan, lol. And Jordan is still on his parents'.
14:. How many toilets are in the house you are in now? I'm in an apartment, not a house. And we have one.
15:. Do you dry off in the shower or out of the shower? Both.
16:. Do you take your trash to the dump or have it picked up? We take it out to the dumpster...then it gets picked up from there.
17:. Do you prefer an automatic or a manual transmission? Automatic. I've never learned how to drive manual.
18:. What did you last remove or put into the fridge? Drinking water this morning.
19:. Do you use fabric softener sheets in the dryer when you do laundry? Yeah.
20:. Have you ever woke up to your leg cramping? Probably.
21:. Do you make more phone calls or send more texts in an average day? I rarely use my phone...but I think I use it for calls more often.
22:. Has anyone asked you for a ride in your car in the past two weeks? Nope.
23:. Do you have any TV on DVD collections? No. I wanted to get The Office on DVD, but then I realized I could watch all the episodes on Netflix, instantly. :)
24:. Can you stand any reality TV shows? Not a fan. I like some varieties, though--cooking/food themed, wedding themed.
25:. When you sneeze do you sneeze into your shirt or your hands? Into the crook of my elbow.
26:. Do you have neighbors who are exceptionally loud on a daily basis? No, thankfully.
27:. Are you watching TV or listening to music while doing this? Yes. Listening to Christmas music. :)
28:. Have you brushed your teeth today? No...slept in too late. And I brushed them before bed last night, anyway.
29:. Do you use the air conditioner in your car or roll down your window? Roll down the window, unless it's crazy hot. Then I'll use the AC. I miss hot weather. Summer is so far away. :(
30:. What was the last thing you procrastinated on doing? Doing laundry.
31:. Are you planning on taking a shower today? Already did.
32:. Who was the last person you talked to? Jordan.
33:. Was it raining the last time you wore a hoodie/jacket? Nope.
34:. What color are the sheets on your bed? Blue.
35:. Do you usually have sex in the morning, noon or night time? Night time, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment