Friday, November 12, 2010

Mmk

Mmk...as much as I like the idea that I'll be off work by 4:00 tomorrow, I do not want to get up in five hours. This switching back and forth between opening and closing shifts is killing me! I'll have to come home and take a nap after work and then I won't be able to sleep tomorrow night and then I'll be sleep deprived all over again for my Sunday opening shift. Blah. I'm also a little scared because I've never done a Saturday opening...not sure how busy it will be.

I'm really not tired at all right now. Survey should help, right?

Do you know anyone who is very, very shy? Yeah. Some people think I am...but I haven't really got that since high school.
Are you one of those people who laughs at scary movies? If I have someone to make fun of them with. But I avoid scary movies in general.
Is anyone upset with you right now? Don't believe so.
What kind of mood are you in right now? Meh. Happy because I just watched Glee, but dreading work in a few hours. And also depressed that I don't have a day off til next Friday.
Do you have good hand-eye coordination? Not really.
Do you know how to swear in a different language? Nope. I used to have a book that had all the Spanish swear words and foul language you would ever need to know, but I lost it.
Could you be a good actor/actress if you really tried? Yeah, I think I have the basic skills.
What season are you at your happiest in? Fall is my favorite season, but I probably feel the happiest in spring...the warmth and the greenness after all the horrible cold and snow really lifts my spirits.
Is there anything you regret doing today? I regret sleeping in til 11:00. That's why I didn't get much done today AND why I'm not tired right now.
Do you get annoyed when someone tells a dead baby joke? I don't know anyone who tells dead baby jokes.
What is the temperature outside right now? In the 40s, I think.
Is love always hard? No.
Are you a fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway? It's okay.
Are you any good at playing Simon Says? Do you mean the classic following directions kid game? I guess?
Do you make it obvious when people hurt your feelings? No. Not on purpose.
Is there anyone who doesn't like you because of something you didn't do? Not that I'm aware of.
Are you good at giving other people directions? No. I'm horrible. And I feel like, at all the jobs I've had, when a random person walks in and wants directions, they come straight to me. I don't know why. Apparently I look approachable...too bad I'm the worst direction-giver ever.
Are you a fan of the band Journey? Sure.
Do you know a guy named Joe? Yeah.
Have you ever heard a rumor about a person you've liked before? Yeah.
Do you like chocolate/peanut butter fudge? I don't believe I've ever had that...but it sounds like something I would like.
What is the best place near your house to get pizza? Pizza Hut.
Have you tried sushi before? Yeah. So good. I wish I could eat it more often.
Do you know anyone who is allergic to horses? No.
Do you have any songs currently stuck in your head? Yeah. Several of the songs that were on Glee.
Is it just like, one line of the song over and over? Pretty much.
Does it bother you when someone is a different sexuality than you? No.
Do you know what Pedobear looks like? Yeah.
When was the last snow day you had from school/work? Hmm...I don't remember if the U of I had any snow days last year. Seems like there was one really close to finals, but I can't remember if that was last winter or the one before.
Have you ever switched religions or churches? Switched churches, yes. Not religions.
What is your favorite accent to listen to? I just like listening to accents in general. I think Spanish and Italian are my favorites.
Are you really a rude person or do people just think that? I'm not a rude person and people don't think that I am, either, to my knowledge.
Will anyone be confessing anything to you soon? How should I know?
Do you think that any type of standardized testing is pointless? There are pros and cons. I never liked it, but I wouldn't say it's completely pointless.
Are you good at hiding your feelings when you want to? Not really
Has anyone ever assumed you had a crush on them? If they did, they never told me.
What teacher do/did you hate the most? Professor Kuenzli. I didn't hate him...but he was my least favorite literature professor. Annoying and forgetful and he always gave pop quizzes on the days when I skipped or was sick. I loved the reading list for his class, though.
What's the main ringtone on your cell phone? I dunno. Nothing recognizable. Some generic ringtone that came with the phone.
Can you name five songs by The Beatles without Google? Maybe...let's see. I Wanna Hold Your Hand...Hard Days Night...Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds...She Loves You...Yellow Submarine. I win. 3/5 of those I only know from band/choir throughout the years.
If you had a baby boy right now, what would you name him? Though Jordan recently said he likes the name Vincent, I think I would pull for William. Classic, some nice nickname options (I like Will or Liam), and it would be after my Grandpa Landon.
Is there anyone that is jealous of you or anything that you have? I doubt it.
Do you think you would be a good elementary school teacher? Perhaps.
French fries or onion rings? French fries.
Have you ever participated in NaNoWriMo? Yeah...once in high school. And I'm currently trudging through it now. Thanks to our horrible week of car trouble and financial mishaps and just having to work a lot since the beginning of the month, I'm like 15,000 words behind. Oops. I'm so not finishing on time...but I'm going to do my best to finish it on my own terms.
Do you prefer hairspray to hair gel? I don't know--I don't use either.
Is someone waiting for you to do something for them? Nope. Well, Crosby might be waiting for me to take him outside, but that's about it.

Still not tired...but going to try and give this sleeping thing a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment