Sunday, December 12, 2010

GUESS WHAT??!

The ridiculous caps locks in my title should tell you how excited I am about this...

One of my stories is being published!!! YAY!

My story "Unlost" will be in issue 417 of bewilderingstories.com. If you're reading this, Miss Katie, thank you for showing me to duotrope.com because that's how I stumbled upon bewilderingstories.com! Now, a word about the website--they specialize in "speculative writing"...so lots of sci-fi and fantasy, but pretty much anything that's unconventional (hence the "bewildering"). They've been around since 2002, which tells me that they're pretty reputable. They've published plenty of work by well-known and successful authors...and plenty of work by completely obscure and never-before-published authors, such as myself. :) So there you have it. Yep, my week has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment