Friday, December 10, 2010

Yay, "vacation"

Ah, first day of my "vacation." Can I call it a vacation when I have no intention of leaving my apartment until next Wednesday? (Except maybe to do some Christmas shopping and some holiday baking at Carissa's.) Right now, I'm taking a mini break from Christmas music (because it feels like spring outside...*shakes fist at Iowa weather*) to rediscover my love of Relient K. I haven't listened to them much since high school/SCC days...but I still adore them.

Not much to say, really, nothing interesting, at least...so, survey!

If your last words had to be a line from a song, what would they be? I'm not sure. It's kinda boring, but probably just "I love you"...which is in a multitude of songs.
Do you listen to Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana? No. But I know her song It's the Climb from the radio, and I kinda like it. I just wish someone with a less nasal, abrasive voice were singing it.
What do you think is the most difficult language to learn? I would have to be somewhat acquainted with all languages to answer this question...and obviously, I'm not. Any language that doesn't use Latin alphabet characters would be hard for me.
Smarties or Skittles? Skittles.
Is your DP a pic of you? DP=default pic? Yes.
When you walk into Walmart, what is your first thought? Usually "I hate this store."
Does food taste better when its made with love? Sure.
Do you go to church? Sometimes.
What song brings back bad memories for you? Some of our songs from high school choir. I can't think of one at the moment...but sometimes I'll hear one randomly on the radio and it makes me cringe.
Have you ever faked an injury? I've faked sick...but don't think I've ever faked an injury.
What would you want if you could have any super power? Super healing powers would be awesome.
Did you take drivers ed, or just have someone you know teach you? I took drivers ed.
Do you get mad when people double dip? No.
The last person you punched? Jordan.
Whats the most inappropriate gift you've ever received? and from whom? A vibrator from Katie? lol! But even that wasn't really inappropriate for the situation, given that it was my bachelorette party.
Does it bother you when people have bad grammar? Yeah.
Who is your favorite person on SNL? I don't watch it enough to have a favorite.
Do hugs ever make you uncomfortable? Depends on whose hugging me.
What doesn't come in a bottle, but really should? I can't think of anything...a lot of things come in bottles.
Do you think the world will end in 2012? No.
What are you doing for the rest of the day? Cleaning the kitchen, blah. Then watching movies with Crosby. Possibly going shopping for Christmas presents.
What kind of flowers do you want at your funeral? I don't have much of a preference...how about white daisies, since they're my favorite.
Whats the worst natural disaster you've been through? I guess the flood of 2008.
If you were a baked potato what toppings would you like on you? Well, I really wouldn't want to be a baked potato. But my favorite toppings are butter, sour cream and bacon bits. And cheddar cheese.
If you could speak 3 languages, what would they be? Including the language I already know or not? If it is, Spanish, French, and English. If not, Spanish, French, and German.
Have you ever known anyone that got struck by lightning? No.
Why did you go to the hospital for the first time? Aside from being born...I think it was when I cracked my head open in first grade.
Whats your favorite oxymoron? I dunno...non-dairy creamer.
Do you think you will ever want to stop celebrating your birthday? Probably not.
Do you miss the old Nickelodeon? Yeah.
Speaking of that. Do you remember Face? Hello, Face here. Yeah, lol.
Oprah or Tyra? Neither. Not a fan of talk shows.
Do you like your name? It's okay.
What is your favorite juice? White grape.
Describe your mother in one word. Um...sweet.
How do you feel about leashes for kids? Kind of ridiculous.
If you could wear only one, would you wear socks or underwear? Depends on if it's hot or cold.
Who would you want/not want to be stuck in an elevator with? I'd be happy to be stuck in an elevator with Jordan or any of my friends/family. I would not want to be stuck in an elevator with a strange man.

No comments:

Post a Comment