Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ugh.

Okay...so having five days off work was wonderful. Now that I have to go back and work the next four days in a row (including a cashier shift, yuck), I'm in crappy mood. It's not like I dislike my job...I do like it. I'm really good at it, so that helps, and I work with a lot of very nice people. I like it approximately fifty times better than when I worked at Applebees. Honestly, I would just rather not work. I want to stay home and be a housewife and write. Not at all realistic, obviously. At least not at this point in our lives.

Well, whatever. Once I get back into the swing of things at work, I'll be fine. Though January is going to suck, with Food Ave. being remodeled. Unless they plan on training me to work on the sales floor or at guest service, I assume I'll be cashiering the whole time.

I have almost all my Christmas shopping done! I just need a couple more things. All the finished presents are under our tree now...I hand-wrapped everything this year (rather than just throwing them into bags)-looks so cute!

OKAY, my "meh" mood about going to work has escalated to a really bad mood suddenly. I just checked our bank statement online...glad to see that TWO student loan payments went through instead of one. Apparently, I set up my account to take money out of our bank account automatically...though I certainly don't recall doing that. So after I paid the bill online, we paid the bill again. Cool. We can totally afford to pay two months of student loan bills at a time. >:(

And now I have to get ready for work. Earlier than usual because Jordan took the Mercury to work...and I have to de-snow and de-ice our Sable that hasn't been driven for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment