Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good ol' summer storm

My lights are flickering! I wonder if we will actually lose power. Losing power doesn't sound very fun when Jordan isn't home...if it does go out, I'll just go to bed, alone. No fun in that! The storm is calming down for now, anyway.

I found out today that Jordan's mom and aunts want to give me a bridal shower! I'm excited. Getting married is fun--parties and presents all over the place! In addition to this bridal shower, the church is going to give us a wedding shower, and then I'll have my bachelorette party, too. And then after the wedding, we'll have the big reception and then another reception a week later for the church.

I've gotten SO much wedding stuff done in the past week--it feels good to have all the big stuff out of the way. I'm not feeling stressed at all! I do, however, feel like all I ever talk about/think about is the wedding...what's something exciting going on in my life that's non-wedding-related? Hmm....

Ooh, I started playing the guitar again! That's kinda exciting, right? It feels amazing to be playing an instrument that isn't the flute (sorry flute, but you pale in comparison to the piano and guitar!). My fingertips are already feeling very calloused. :)

Okay, I'm done rambling. I'm going to try to force myself to fall asleep now because I have to wake up and do laundry before work tomorrow. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment