Saturday, June 6, 2009

Relaxing, Reflecting, Remembering

Even though no one ever reads these surveys, I like filling them out. It's relaxing and gives me a chance to reflect and remember things about myself that I haven't thought about in a while--like the last time I crawled out a window...lol.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Green with pink letters.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again
Of course. I'd kiss him a billion more times.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Occasionally.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Relaxed and content, but kind of not wanting to go to work tonight.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
Picture frame.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was dreaming about the night after Jordan and I get married. For some reason, it was Christmas and my grandparents were there.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet!

9. What are you craving right now?
A nice biscotti to dip in my coffee.

10. Do you floss?
About once a week :\

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Cabbage Patch Kids.

12. Are you emotional?
Yes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yeah, though not any time recently.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick. Biting ice cream is really painful for me--my teeth are very sensitive.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yeah. I wish it was a bit thicker, though, like my mom's.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure; I don't dislike him so much that I wouldn't eat with him.

18. What are you listening to right now?
A Time for Us from my Romantic Strings cd.

19. Are your parents strict?
Not really.

20. Would you go sky diving?
No. I'm not big on taking risks. Especially the kind that could kill you!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yeah, in moderation.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Not very often. I'm horrible at remembering to take them back on time...I need to get Netflix!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My engagement ring.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Just this one.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not that I can recall.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yeah. I liked it.

28. Brown or white eggs?
I've never had brown eggs. I don't know if I would know the difference, as far as taste goes.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yeah.

31. Do you own a gun?
No.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yep.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My fellow Applebees hosts--Ashley and Brook, then Jordan later.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Perhaps.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I don't know! Carissa is probably coming home from Burlington. I have no clue what Katie is doing.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes--yum.

38. Last time you cried?
Several weeks ago, but I can't remember why.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"Does your creepy old man friend know that your engaged?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
It used to be summer, but I've recently changed my mind. Autumn is my favorite.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

42. Are you sarcastic?
From time to time. Moreso when I'm around people who know me well.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Once or twice...

45. Favorite color?
Green. Red is my second favorite.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeah, but not out of anger. It was more like "I bet you would never hit anyone!" "Really? I bet I would." "Oh yeah? Hit me right now. Slap me." *slap*

47. Is your hair curly?
No. Wavy if I let it air dry.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I haven't purchased a CD in a long time. The last one I remember buying is Lifescapes Romantic Strings, and that was a couple years ago.

49. Do looks matter?
To an extent. It depends on who's looking, I guess.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yeah.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I'm still on my parents' cell phone plan...that'll change after the wedding, though.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes. Very much.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I used to...not anymore, though. I've heard that falling asleep with TV/music/etc on will make you dependent on it and not able to fall asleep without it.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes.

55. Do you have good vision?
Nope! I had to get glasses when I was nine and my eyes have only gotten worse since then. Jordan is in the same boat...our kids are going to have horrible eye sight.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't hate anyone. I can think of 2 people immediately that I dislike, but that's about it.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
I don't like talking on the phone, although I do call Jordan every night when he's at work to tell him goodnight.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Jordan.

59. What are you wearing?
Sweats and my Cedar Point Day t-shirt that I've had since 1998 when it was like a dress on me.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Dogs.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
In our bedroom.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Nope.

63. Do you have a job?
Yeah.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Gas and coffee at Casey's two nights ago.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment