Friday, June 26, 2009

So excited :)

I'm getting married FIVE WEEKS from tomorrow. Eek! I'm getting so excited, I can hardly stand it!! Getting a bit stressed out, too. I feel like there's a thousand tiny things that I need to get done...I'm scared I'm going to forget something and not think of it until the last minute! I can totally picture myself dragging my bridesmaids with me to Wal-Mart at 3:00 AM the night before to buy ten dozen little bottles of bubbles.

Jordan is so over all the planning! He keeps saying that he can't wait until it's all finished and we're finally married. I can understand that; I'm feeling pretty over the planning, too. It was so much more fun in the early stages when I could focus on the big, exciting things (like my dress and the colors!) as opposed to all the teeny tiny details.

So, Jordan told me Spencer probably won't be living with us this year. I'm both happy and sad about this. Happy because I'll have more space in the living room for furniture (and hopefully a keyboard); sad because our rent will be a little higher per person. And I like Spencer! I was starting to look forward to having him live with us. I don't think his plans are set in stone yet, though. At this point, it could still go either way.

Okay. Enough of this...I need to get to bed. I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, but I'm not sure I'd like you very much if you dragged me to Wal-Mart at 3 AM to buy some damn bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete