Monday, June 29, 2009

This is a lazy survey post. It doesn't deserve a title.

Connection between you & the last person who text messaged you?
We work together.

Where is your phone?
Um...purse?

Spell your name without an E:
Amy. Middle name without an E is more interesting: rn

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Do you have any piercings?
Ears.

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Reasonable level.

What are you excited for?
In the immediate future, having Wednesday and Thursday off work. In the not-quite-as-immediate future, the wedding. :)

Have you lived in the same town your entire life?
Nope.

What was the highlight of your day?
Getting the rent paid and still having enough money left for groceries.

At this very moment, what exactly are you doing?
Sitting quietly in my room, filling out this survey.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Probably Jordan...I'm not sure, though.

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Ever After

Last time you had a headache?
Today. I actually took a pill, too--I hardly ever take pills for headaches.

Have you ever changed someones diaper?
Nope.

Do you know anyone named Betsy?
I don't think so.

When is the last time you went to taco bell?
It's been a while. The last time I remember going was when I worked at the mall, five months ago.

What do you have to do for your job?
Seat people, bus tables, open the door, some minor cleaning. Pretty easy.

Day been rough?
Not really. I'm tired, though. I wish I didn't have to work all day tomorrow.

Who did you last go out to eat with?
Jordan and my parents.

Any plans for Valentines Day?
Nothing planned yet (it is eight months away, after all), but I'm sure we'll do something.

What are you listening to?
Nothing.

Has the last person you kissed met your parents?
Yeah.

Do you ever cry during movies?
Rarely.

Who is usually the first person you see in the morning?
Jordan.

What do you want more than anything right now?
At the moment, a good latte would be fantastic. In general, I want the next two weeks to go by super fast so wedding festivities (bridal showers, bachelorette party, wedding, honeymoon!) can begin!!

What are you wearing?
Pink plaid shorts, white tank top, gray sweatshirt.

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Today.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Future.

Think of the last person who said I love you other than mom and dad, do you think they meant it?
I know he did.

Where is the last place you slept besides your bed?
A bed at my parents' house.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Yes.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Seven.

Do you miss anyone?
Yeah.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope.

Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
No. A few former braces-wearers, though.

Have you kissed anybody with a tattoo?
Yeah.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a C, who?
No.

What did you do yesterday?
Went to church, went to work, took a nap, relaxed for a few hours, went to see The Proposal with Jordan.

What does the newest text message in your inbox say?
Something like "if anyone wants my Thursday shift this week, they can have it"

Who is the last person you missed a call from?
Sara

Have you ever kissed anyone you weren't dating?
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment