Sunday, October 11, 2009

Headache :(

I loved Sense and Sensibility...until I started writing this paper on it. Now I'm kinda hating it... UGH. Only two pages left to go...

Who was the last male you talked to?
Jordan

What were you doing at 10am this morning?
Eating breakfast at the Econo Lodge

What were you doing an hour ago?
Working on my paper...

Do you plan on moving within the next year?
Yes.

Are you wearing anything on your feet?
Socks.

What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
My birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, WINTER BREAK

Do you remember your dreams?
Partially.

Where did your last hug take place?
In a swimming pool

Have you been to a baby shower?
Yes.

What cell phone company do you use?
Verizon.

What color is your hair brush?
Purple.

Do you watch the Super Bowl?
Nah, not usually.

What about World Cup?
Definitely not.

Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
When Jordan is at work, I sleep with a stuffed dog...the one he won for me on our honeymoon :)

What is the last movie you watched?
Sense and Sensibility

What is your middle name?
Renee

Do you have your future children's names picked out?
I have some ideas, for sure...but nothing positive yet.

What color is your mailbox?
Gray?

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
No.

What brand is your computer printer?
HP

How many cars can fit in your driveway?
I don't have a driveway.

Who was your Kindergarden teacher?
Mrs. Anderson.

Are you taller than your mom?
Yeah.

Do you have any bruises right now?
Yeah.

Are you cold right now?
No, pretty comfortable.

Do any of your close friends have kids?
No.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
Hmm...nope, I don't think so. No one that I know personally.

What brand are your favorite jeans you own?
Maurice's

What is the closest red object to you?
The apple spice candle that I'm burning.

What is your favorite video game?
Console-the first Final Fantasy on the NES. Computer-WoW.

Do you play games on your cell phone?
I don't have any games on my phone.

Do you look more like your mom or dad?
A bit more like my dad.

Have you ever broken a pinata?
Yes.

Do you have an iPod or Mp3 player?
Yeah.

If someone doesnt like you its probably because:
They think I'm too quiet/serious...

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Besides myself and Jordan, Spencer

What are your plans for this weekend?
I don't even know. I'm probably working, but I haven't seen the schedule yet...so not completely sure.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah

Do you lose your keys often?
I don't think of it as losing...more like misplacing.

How many keys are on your keychain?
4

When was your last encounter with the police?
Last winter, when I got pulled over for speeding.

Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. I'm usually in too much of a hurry, though.

Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment