Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Procrastinating

What was the last test you had on?
Victorian novels--Sense and Sensibility, Frankenstein, and Jane Eyre

Are you good at creating graphs in math?
It's been a while since I've had a math class. I think I was decent at it.

Do you spend more time thinking about fun things or worrying about school?
Worrying about school.

What was the first alcoholic drink you have ever consumed?
Smirnoff ice

Oreo milkshakes or orange juice?
Milkshake.

Have you ever sprained your elbow?
No.

Do you know anyone who collects flowerpots?
No.

Are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Not really. Wednesdays are rough.

Do you read any comics in the papers?
Rarely.

Ever heard of Sterling Knight?
No.

Do you hate it when people read over your shoulders?
Yeah.

Have you ever let someone copy off your paper?
Yeah.

Would you like to visit Japan?
I wouldn't mind.

What do you do when you feel like crying?
Take a shower or a nap. Or eat something unhealthy...like ice cream or a brownie.

Do any songs make you feel like tearing your hair out?
A few.

Would you electrocute yourself as part of a dare?
No.

Do you smile politely when someone comments that you’ve put on weight?
I don't know if anyone has ever made that comment...but I probably would smile or joke about it.

When was the last time you were on swings?
I'm not sure...last time I can remember was the day I met Jordan. I feel like I've probably been on a swing since then, though.

Are you currently wearing anything green?
My underwear.

Who was your 6th grade teacher?
Mrs. Sherwood?

Is your car older than a 2000?
1999

Do you watch soap operas?
No.

Does your birthday occur after the 15th of your birth month?
Yes.

Where was the last place you wrote a check to/used your debit card?
Burger King

Do you wear eyeliner on a regular basis?
Yeah.

Have you ever been labeled with a stereotype?
Yeah.

Do you have the habit of cracking your knuckles alot?
Yes.

Do you like country music?
Not really. Don't hate it, though.

How many relationships have you been in this year?
One.

What are your thoughts on the color pink?
I like it. It's my third favorite color.

How many times does the number '7' occur in your phone number?
Twice.

Who was the last person to give you flowers?
The florist for our wedding, lol.

Are you Catholic?
No.

Did anyone tell you that you looked good today?
No.

Have you had your wisdom teeth out?
Nope, still have 'em. Probably shouldn't, though...

Your appendix?
Still have that, too.

Do you sleep on the floor when you're sick?
Only if I'm throwing up so much that I can't leave the bathroom...

Have you ever taken a pregnancy test?
Yeah, a few.

How many times does the letter 'n' occur in your full name?
Once.

Do you have a birthmark? If so, is it embarrassing?
Yes. Not really...though people tend to think it's a giant mole, or something stuck to my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment