Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mmm, apples

My fiction writing TA sent last week's assignment back to me and said I need to make it longer. I definitely missed the section in the syllabus saying that all stories need to be at least five pages long...oops. It's not a big deal, but I am so not in the mood to go back to that piece. I really wanted to move on to the next assignment...especially since I'm a couple weeks behind schedule. Blah.

On a happier, random-er note, I made a real supper tonight! By "real," I mean not hamburger helper or spaghetti. Chicken and apples with dijon cream...yum! It felt like a very fall dish, with the apples and all.

Who was your last text from? And what did it say?
Carissa. "Hi Amy-Can you please call me."

Is confidence cute?
It can be...it can be annoying, too.

Your last ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
I would tell them to stop, drop, and roll...call 911...throw water/liquid on them if I had any.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
It's been a while.

Congratulations​!​​​ You just had a son. What's his name?
I dunno! Jordan and I would have to discuss it for a long time. Maybe William. Or Landon. We've discussed both of those possibilities.

You've just had a daughter! What's her name?
Same as above. Maybe Charlotte.

What are you craving right now?
Banana milk shake. Why does Steak&Shake have to be so far away?!

What is the last voice mail you received about and who was it from?
Ugh, it was from Travis, one of my managers at Applebees. He wanted to know if I would work for someone who called in sick. (NO!)

What is the last beverage you had?
Godiva hot cocoa. YUM

What are you listening to right now?
Iron Chef America...they're doing a berry battle. :)

Have you ever been lead on?
Yeah.

Do you drink energy drinks?
No, I don't really like energy drinks. I'd rather have plain ol' coffee or pop.

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
Eh, depends on the shirt, I guess. Usually dark.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
My husband sure isn't! He's running a raid at the moment, lol.

Do you wear a name tag at work?
Yeah.

If the last person you kissed said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?
Um, yeah!

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Definitely not.

Would it hurt seeing the person you last kissed, kissing someone else?
Yeah. I'd be pissed. What's with all the kissing questions?

Are you excited about anything today?
Not today...I'm excited for tomorrow, though. No class, no work!!

Have you ever kissed an ex after breaking up?
Yeah.

Who are 5 people your last texts are from?
Carissa, Tara, Katie, Grant, Perrian

Do you currently have a hickey?
Nope. Haven't had a hickey for a while.

What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
Six hours.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an J?
Yeah. 50% of the guys I've kissed have names that start with J.

Is love really a beautiful thing?
In my experience, absolutely.

Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
I don't really care. I highly doubt it.

Do you have any interesting tattoos/​​​piercings?​
Nope.

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes.

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Haha, most of the time.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah.

Did you stand on your tippy-toes when you had your last kiss?
No, that would've been odd...he was sitting down and I was standing.

Do you like the same person you did a month ago?
Mmhmm.

What reminds you of the last person you kissed?
Tons of things.

Last person you kissed calls you, what are they calling you for?
Usually to ask me to pick up food on the way home from class/work.

Kissed somebody whose name starts with a C T D or S?
Yes to T, no to the rest.

Do you ever think about the past?
Yeah.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sure.

Last night you felt?
Lazy. Pretty content.

What's your favorite thing to do when you're bored?
Watch TV, read, bake stuff, fill out stupid surveys...

In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Yeah, but not much.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Yeah.

Are all of your friends virgins?
No.

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, camo t-shirt, Hawkeye sweatshirt.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not at this very moment.

Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
Yeah.

Are you a forgiving person?
Generally, yes.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a tongue ring?
No.

Did anyone see your last kiss?
Nope.

Are you short?
Not very...not very tall, either.

Are you thinking about anyone?
No one in particular.

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
Yes.

Are you cheating on someone right now?
No.

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
Yeah.

Are you nice to everyone?
Pretty much.

1 comment:

  1. What is the last voice mail you received about and who was it from?
    Ugh, it was from Travis, one of my managers at Applebees. He wanted to know if I would work for someone who called in sick. (NO!)

    Oh my god, oh my god, Amy said "No" to somebody?! Holy crap!!! :D

    ReplyDelete