Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is not helping.

I have SO much to do before Monday. I really should be doing something about this...getting an early start on my paper would be helpful. Or catching up on reading. Or filling out a survey! YEAH, that'll help! ...Or not. And yet, I can't help myself...

Let's start off with, are you available?
Nope.

When is the last time you saw your sister/s?
I don't have a sister.

What was the last thing you ate?
Strawberry wafer cookies.

Who is the person you talked to most today in person?
Jordan and Spencer.

Where did you go in a car last?
Before coming home? Parking garage downtown.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Working on my women writers paper.

Have you spoken to your mother today?
No. It's been a week or so...I miss her.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

What time did you get up this morning?
7:00. It was quite unpleasant, since I went to bed at 1:00.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Yep.

Would your mom care if she found condoms in your room?
Now that I'm married, I don't think she would mind at all. She might be embarrassed, but that's about it.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Hey."

Did you speak to your father today?
Nope. I saw him last week, though! That was nice.

If you HAD to kiss someone right now, who would it be?
My husband.

Who's car were you in last?
Mine.

Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeah. But never in legitimate anger.

How many people do you trust with everything?
Five.

What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee. Oh folgers vanilla biscotti, I love you.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yeah.

Name one thing you love about winter?
Waking up early after a snowy night and seeing that smooth, sparkly sheet of snow on top of everything. So pretty.

When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start it?
Start the water. It takes a bit to warm up.

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Sleeping...having troubled dreams about not finishing my homework lol.

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Yep.

Do you check your texts right away when you receive them?
Yeah.

Have you ever searched for your house on Google Earth?
Nope.

What are you excited about?
This weekend! My birthday! Thanksgiving! Christmas! All that good stuff.

Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.

Last time you texted your number one?
I don't remember. We never text.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
No, I was in the worst mood! I was actually supposed to wake up at 6:00 but I overslept, so I was freaking out that I wouldn't have enough time to finish my paper.

What did you have for breakfast?
A granola bar.

Two days from now this time, where will you be?
In Des Moines!

Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color?
Yeah. Cherry red...but it was the kind that washes out after a dozen shampoos.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A few extra days in this week? I'm excited to have an amazing mini vacation in Des Moines, but I have a midterm paper and a play due on Monday...not to mention a hundred or so pages to read...eek. Don't think I'll be going to bed Sunday.

What are you listening to?
Jordan playing some zombie game.

What is on your bed right now?
Mini laptop, school books, purse, pillows, blankets, etc.

What/who woke you up this morning?
Jordan.

Is there anyone in the room with you?
Yeah.

When was the last time you saw your mom?
I can't remember specifically... :( Sometime in September, I think.

Do you think there is someone thinking about you right now?
Perhaps.

Now for the "Have you ever's" ready?
...Sure.

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yeah.

Made out on a recliner or couch?
Yeah.

Made out in public?
Yeah.

Fell asleep in the arms of the same sex?
I don't think so...unless my mother counts.

Ever walked in on your friends having sex?
No. That would be rather awful.

Ever kissed in the rain?
Yeah.

Over- protective or Controlling?
A tad over-protective.

How was your day overall?
Started out awful and stressful, then got better. Creative writing track seminar was awesome--the TAs answered all our questions about getting published and applying for grad school.

Has anyone ever called cops on you?
I don't believe so.

Do you swallow gum when your finished?
No...do people actually do that on purpose?

Ever tackled someone to the ground?
Yeah.

Did you climb trees when you were young?
Yeah...I loved climbing my Grandpa Landon's apple trees.

What's the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
2:00.

Ever cried till you threw up?
No.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Perhaps. If there is, I would prefer not to know.

Does your MySpace password have to do with a person?
No.

Are you a shy person?
Yes.

Where did you just get back from?
My kitchen...

Who is the first girl you would go to if something was wrong?
Carissa.

Ever made a guy cry?
Yeah.

Name 5 objects within your reach:
Coffee mug, TV, Sense and Sensibility, Escada perfume, pumpkin spice candle.

Anyone in your contacts under Z?
I don't think so.

Does forever exist?
Yes.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Yeah.

Was last night terrible?
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment