Wednesday, February 3, 2010

As usual...

As usual, I'm giving my brain a break with a short survey.

Do you have more friends on the Internet or in reality? In reality.
Are you shorter than 5'5? Nope, I am 5'5". Maybe a tad taller.
When's the last time YOU got a package in the mail? A couple weeks ago. Nothing exciting, just ink for my printer.
When it snows and you really want something from a store, do you just order it online? No. I think that would be silly.
Do you like the sound of bells ringing? Depends on what kind of bells. Cute little tinkling bells that old ladies collect--those, I like.
Do you own any instrumental compact discs? Yeah.
Have you ever been hit on the head with a brick, rock, wooden block or bat? No.
PacMan or Mario? Mario!
Do you like the smell of lit matches? I've never noticed that they have a distinct smell...perhaps you mean a just-blown-out match?
Do you 'break necks' in public? I don't know what that means.
Did you learn how to play the recorder in fifth grade? I believe it was earlier than that...like fourth grade. I started the flute in fifth grade.
Don't you hate how some video/computer games have glitches? Well, yeah, it's rather annoying.
What do you usually get at McDonald's, that is if you ever go? Sometimes I get a craving for a Big Mac, but the fact that they're $4.00 a piece generally deters me...and I get a double cheeseburger instead. I love their iced mochas, too...but hate all their hot "McCafe" drinks...they taste like styrofoam.
How often do you wear skirts? Pretty often in summer...never in winter.
Have you ever seen a fat girl wearing really tight leggings? Yeah.
Do you have a weak or strong stomach? More on the weak side.
Have you ever broken something hella expensive at a mall? No.
Do you epically fail at playing the guitar? No...but I'm not epically amazing, either.
When's the last time you were on a tire swing? I dunno...maybe a decade ago? It's been a while.
Aren't see-saws fun!!?! Nah, I'm not a fan.
Have you ever worn skinny jeans that were yellow, purple, blue or pink? No. I don't own any skinny jeans.
What noise irritates you the most? When I'm trying to concentrate, or if I'm in a bad mood, just about any noise will irritate me.
Have you ever randomly broke out in song? Daily.
What's your perfect day? Most importantly, no work, no school, and no pressing homework or errands. Then waking up with Jordan and going out for breakfast (somewhere that serves breakfast all day so we could have it at 2 in the afternoon if we wanted), followed by a leisurely afternoon of playing the keyboard and writing, having a fabulous latte at some point during the day, making a tasty supper, then topping the night off with a good movie and great sex with my husband.
Would you consider yourself....emotionally fragile? Somewhat.
Are you sarcastic or serious? Both.
Do you smoke ciggies? No.
Have you ever made someone cry? Yeah.
Converses or Vans? I don't care. Neither.
Do you like making shadow puppets? I enjoyed it a lot more when I was little. I had the coolest book with instructions for making unique shadow puppets, and pages that you could use as puppets, too...it even came with a flashlight.
Do you have any blemishes, as of right now? Yeah. My skin has been horrible this past year.
What is the most pathetic thing you have ever heard someone say? I would have to think a very long time about that before coming up with an answer.
What are you thankful for? A lot. My entire life and everything about it, really.
If you could only own 3 things, what would they be? It depends on how and where I would be living...am I completely provided for and these 3 things would be wants, rather than needs?
Are you happy with your parents right now? Yeah. I miss them.
Who was the last person that you talked with online? I dunno...I never use instant messaging. I prefer email...and I last emailed my mom.
As a child, did you get under the kitchen sink a lot? A few times.

Okay. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment