Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring should come early this year.

I wish spring would show up already. I'm ready for skirt weather and thunderstorms and greenness. I'm ready to use our deck for something other than storage of pop cans! Spring is one of my favorite seasons (second to fall). It inspires me to write more than any other season...I'm not sure why. Something about the smells and sounds of nature waking up. I could use a little extra inspiration, with all the brilliant essays and stories I'm expected to produce this semester.


I came across an age appropriate survey (not written with high schoolers in mind), so I had to steal it.

This poll is for people 18+. Basics.
Male of female? Female
Name? Amy
Body type/ eyes/ hair? Average/blue/brown
Ethnicity? Caucasian
Sexual Orientation? Straight

School Questions
What year of college are you in? Senior
Did you have to move far from home for college? Nope, just a little over an hour.
What is your major/minor? English. I wish I would have minored in something...maybe music or communications...but that idea came a little too late.
What career aspirations do you have? To get my work published. If I could get published AND have a somewhat successful writing career, that would be amazing.
What is your favourite university course you've taken? Ooh, that's tough. I'd say it's a tie between 17th century lyrical poetry and the writing track playwriting seminar.
Least favourite? Tie between human biology and intro to the English major.
What is your typical studying routine? For the few classes that require actual studying (as opposed to reading, writing, and critical thinking), I have to highlight, underline, and reread a lot to get things into my head. I try to do it in small chunks, as opposed to cramming...but that doesn't always work with my schedule.
If you have a paper due, when do you start it? It depends on how busy I am with other stuff and how demanding the paper is. If they're six pages or less, I usually start them the day before they're due.

Extracurricular
Do you/did you play any sports in college? Which? No.
Are you a part of any committiees, etc.? Which? No.
Are you a member of a fraternity/sorority? No.
Where do you live? (dorm, apartment, etc.) Roomates? Apartment. I had four roommates last year and three this year.
Do you have a part-time job? What is it? Yeah...hosting at Applebees. I hate it! But it's super easy and the money is good.

Social Life
Are you currently in a relationship? Who with? Yes. My husband. lol
What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Amaretto sour. Delicious and there's not much alcohol in it.
What is your favourite movie? I can never answer that question...too many favorites.
What is you favourite TV show? The Office. And Chopped on the Food Network.
Have you ever experimented with drugs in college? No.
Have you ever sexually experimented with the same sex in college? No.
How many sexual partners have you had during your time in college? One.
Have you partaken in a game of strip poker, or other strip games? No.
Did you continue to date your highschool boy/girlfriend at first? No...my right-after-high-school boyfriend.
Have you ever gone anywhere interseting for spring break? Not really. I went to Michigan last year to see my brother. I didn't go anywhere for spring break when I was still at SCC.
Have you ever been naked in public? Nope.
Do you attend a party every weekend? Haha, no.
Do you ever go clubbing? No.
How often do you have one night stands? Never.
Who was the last person you slept with and what were the circumstances? Jordan...and the circumstances were pretty standard. Us, at home, wanting to have sex...lol.
What would your ideal Grad night look like? Nothing crazy. Doing the stuff that I never had time to do as a student...rent movies, be lazy, maybe have a couple drinks.

I don't have to work until 5:30 tonight. Yay! I took Friday and Saturday mornings off my availability because I was sick of working two double shifts every weekend. It feels so good to relax a bit. But I should probably do something productive...like homework. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment