Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I did it!

I quit my job. [YAY!] Well, I gave my two weeks notice to the general manager. I still need to tell the manager that handles the schedule...but more or less, I quit. I'm a tiny bit sad to go...I really like some of my coworkers, and the pay was nice for such an easy job. And Applebees is having a host shortage, so I feel a little guilty leaving--that's four more shifts every week that they'll have to find some way to cover--but I shouldn't make that my problem. For the most part, it feels really good to be leaving. It's going to be so amazing having FOUR homework days instead of one! That makes me wish I would have quit sooner. I'm already three weeks behind the suggested schedule for my two online classes...but it's still pretty early in the semester. Once I'm officially done with Applebees, I don't think I'll have any problems catching up.

Okay, back to homework. It's going to be a long night! Made worse by the fact that I have to get up two hours earlier for a meeting. /sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment