Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ah, thunderstorm

Just got home from my interview...it went quite well. My only weak point was my horrible lack of knowledge about my own bank. They asked me how I would convince someone to bank at my bank and I had no clue what to say. I know that there are benefits to online banking and checking accounts, but I can't remember what they are. I had to tell them I was drawing a blank. Meh. Other than that though, I'm pretty happy with how it went. It'll be two to three weeks before I hear back from them. In the meantime, I think I'll apply for some other positions. To be honest, I'd prefer a job that doesn't require me to be so financially savvy. If I do get this job at the bank, I'll definitely have a lot to learn.

Graduation is Saturday! I'm not at all looking forward to the three hour ceremony...but I'm looking forward to being an official graduate! And to wearing my cute new dress. And going out for lunch with my family and Jordan's parents afterward.

I'm enjoying this thunderstorm that's been going on all day. Puts me in the mood to curl up with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate. Not too excited about the potential for flooding, though. Some FEMA person that stayed at Jordan's hotel told him that we have a better chance of experiencing floods this year than we did two years ago. Great. But the Coralville Reservoir has apparently been lowered, which is helping to prevent flooding.

Mmk, I'm off. Keyboard is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment