Saturday, May 29, 2010

Can't sleep.

I haven't done one of these in a while...

If you knew you'd get away with it, would you murder your worst enemy? No. I don't even know if I could pinpoint a "worst enemy."
What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose that? It's two dogs--a chihuahua jumping up on a great dane. I chose it because it's freaking adorable!
What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted? She's my best friend.
How many people do you truly trust with everything? I'd say five.
Do you know anyone that would just drop everything for you? Yeah.
If you were in the hospital, who would be the first to come see you? Jordan.
How often do you hold back from saying what's on your mind? A lot.
Can you tell when people are lying or telling the truth? Maybe if I know the person well...probably not "people" in general, though. I sure don't have some kind of inner lie detector that I can switch on at any given moment...
Do you have a role model or hero? Who is it? My parents.
Are you someone who likes to get in arguments or fights a lot? No. Complete opposite. I hate fighting.
How do you make sure people know you dont like them at all? I'm not the kind of person that wants people to know that I don't like them...if I don't like someone, I will generally try to hide it.
Would you say you're someone who likes to cuss a lot? Not really.
Do you hate it when people copy the things you do? Doesn't bother me too much. It did when I was in elementary school and junior high, though.
Does it bother you when people say they're gonna call but never do? Meh, not really. It depends on why I'm waiting for them to call, though.
Are you happy with the choices you've made in life? Yes.
Are you the same person now that you were a year ago? Yeah, pretty much.
Will the last person you kissed be the next person you kiss? Yes.
Honestly, have you ever been in love before? Yes.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant at the moment? Yep.
How many times a day do you say I love you? Who to usually? I think at least once every day, to Jordan. And my parents, too, if I happen to talk to them or email them.
Do you have any friends you'd trust completely with your life? Yeah.
When was the last time you cried? What was this for anyway? Today. I found out that my sweet puppy Kobie died in his sleep last night...
Do you have a best friend who is of the opposite sex? No. Unless Jordan counts.
What is your sexual orientation? Do you flaunt that orientation? Straight. No.
Have you ever cheated on a significant other before? No.
Are you ashamed of anything you've done in the past couple weeks? No.
Do you know someone who is physically or mentally abused by someone? Not currently.
When is the next time you'll write something? Do you like your handwriting? Probably the next time I write in my journal...which will probably be tomorrow or the day after. It's okay.
Do you like talking to random people you don't know or is it odd for you? Sometimes I really enjoy random interaction with strangers. Sometimes it's awkward and I just want to keep to myself. It kind of depends on my mood.
Are you still in high school or have you even gotten to that point yet? Out of high school. Out of college. Man, now I feel way too old to be filling out these things.
Would you ever have a child just to get someone to fall in love with you? No.
Are you a confident person, or do you keep to yourself usually? Not super confident.
Have you ever had to have surgery before? What was this for? No, I've never had full blown surgery.
Do you listen to music simply for the melody or for the lyrics? Depends on my mood...generally, I pay more attention to the lyrics, though. Most of my favorite songs are my favorites because they have great lyrics, and a tune that complements them.
Is there a song out there that reminds you of a certain ex? Yeah. For sure. "Wishes" by Superchick was pretty much the theme song of my "relationship" with Joey.
Do people usually call you by your real first name or something different? Usually Amy, or some variant. Aim. Ames.
When was the last time you had alcohol? What kind? I believe it was the day after Jordan's birthday, when we went to Graze. It was a pink lemonade martini.
Who makes you the most angry in your life right now? Not being able to find a job as fast as I was hoping I would.
Are you someone who can easily keep a secret? Yeah.
Does it bother you to get shots, or not so much? I don't think so. I've only had one shot in the last fifteen years, but it didn't bother me. I'm not scared of needles.
Have you ever considered becoming a psychologist? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment