Sunday, May 2, 2010

Paper: DONE!

After eight straight hours of writing, I'm done with my paper for human memory. SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Crossing that off my checklist is a huge deal. Too bad I still have several hours of fiction homework ahead of me. Also too bad that I'm super sick. It occurred to me today that my TA came to class sick on Thursday. And on Friday, I had a meeting with him at Prairie Lights. The tables there are tiny, so there was only a couple feet between us. I think it's safe to say that he gave me this wretched cold. I'm on the verge of losing my voice...definitely sounding like a man. It just figures that the first time I'm legitimately sick my entire senior year is the week that I absolutely cannot stay home. Boo.

Okay...time to make some lemon tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment