Friday, May 7, 2010

College: DONE!

And it feels amazing! My stress has literally evaporated. Mostly. My destressification (totally a word) will be complete when I know what my grades are...I'm a little nervous about my lit class, but I think I did well enough on the final that I may have secured a B of some kind. It all depends on how harshly he grades participation. I'm feeling pretty confident about all my other classes, surprisingly. All my final projects and final exams went exceptionally well. This week wasn't as horrific as I thought it would be. :)

Ooh, and I already have a job interview! For a customer service position at Bank of the West in Coralville. It's really close to the apartment building we're moving to in July--like a block away. The interview is next Wednesday and I'm super nervous! Sometimes I'm great with interviews but I've had some really awful, awkward ones, too. It's not full time, but I'll be making as much or a bit more than Jordan does per month. I hope they hire me. Is it weird that I'm really excited about a job where I would be able to wear nice dressy clothes as opposed to a stupid uniform?

Hmm. The longer I sit here blogging, the weirder it feels. Shouldn't I be reading or studying or writing a paper? It's going to be a while before that nagging feeling goes away. I imagine that getting a job will help.

Mother's Day is Sunday! And so is Jordan's birthday! Since Jordan is working all weekend and won't want to do anything but sleep on his birthday, we've decided to celebrate it on Monday by going to see the new Iron Man movie. And perhaps going out to dinner, if he feels like it. And on Sunday when he's sleeping all day, I'm going to head down to Burlington to spend the day with the fam...with zero homework in tow. :) Ah, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment