Friday, December 18, 2009

I can't sleep.

Yep, I'm blogging AGAIN. I can't sleep...and I've spent an appalling amount of time facebook stalking, so I needed to change gears.

Sooo, Jordan and I saw Valley Forge Apartments today. Not the best looking complex on the outside, but very cute and cozy inside. With the exception of the small kitchen (which I could live with, since we wouldn't be sharing it with anyone else), it's a great size for us. The bedroom is bigger than our current one, and there's more closet space. I could totally picture Crosby running around the apartment! The only problem is that they want all of their tenants to have a monthly income of 3 times the rent. We only make 2 times the rent. We're hoping that they'll overlook that, since I'll be graduating in the spring and by summer, I'll be working much more than my current 12 hours a week. And if not, we're going to try to talk my parents into signing a lease guarantee agreement...because we really like this place!

Even though I'm on Christmas break, I still feel super busy!
Tomorrow--working a double shift. Hopefully seeing a late showing of Avatar after I get off work.
Sunday--going to Burlington to sing for the Christmas service at Flint Hills and to have lunch with my family.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday--Work.
Thursday--Spending Christmas Eve with Jordan's family.
Friday--Spending Christmas morning with Jordan's family. Then off to Burlington to spend the rest of the day with my family. Jordan has to leave Friday night because he's working at 11... :( but I'm staying in Burlington.
Saturday--Relax and spend time with the family! Hitch a ride back to Iowa City with Carissa and Brian...though this might happen Sunday instead.
Monday--Back to work!

Well, I'm still not very tired...but I feel really achy. Applebees was so busy tonight...we were on a wait list for two hours, so of course everyone was running around like crazy. Definitely not normal! My legs are hurting like they used to after serving a Saturday night at The Great Wall. Ugh. On that note, I think I'll try to get some sleep. I'm glad I don't have to work til noon tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment