Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Tree!

I'm confused about why my blogger dashboard is telling me that I'm not currently following any blogs...because I definitely am.

Jordan and I are getting our Christmas tree this weekend! Whoo! I'm so excited to put it up. We already have some miscellaneous decorations around the apartment that Perrian brought us--a couple Christmasy rugs, some snowmen, etc. All good stuff, but our apartment just seems sad and empty without the tree. At least to me. The boys don't seem to care...lol.

Well, aside from more complaining about work and homework, I don't have much to say. So...survey.

Have you ever snuck out of the house? Don't believe so.
Did you go out to meet someone? ...
What color is your hair brush? Gray.
Do you straighten your hair? Nope. Straightening it only makes it look thinner.
What color is your favorite jacket? Pinkish peach. I haven't worn it since I bought it in the spring...I miss it. I meant to get it out and wear it this fall, but I kept forgetting. And now it's too cold. :(
When is the last time you been to the zoo? I think I was ten.
Have you seen the movie Armageddon? Yeah.
Was it a good movie? I liked it.
Are you stuck up? Don't think so.
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Moscato di asti! Or peach sangria from the Olive Garden.
What about nonalcoholic beverage? Any sort of latte.
Are there any websites that are blocked on your computer? No.
What was the last thing to annoy you? The barrista that made my caramel macchiato got a big glob of caramel on the outside of the cup and I stuck my finger right in it.
Did you hear about Michael Jackson's movie? Yes.
Do you like girl scout cookies? Yeah! The mint ones and the ones with coconut on them are my favorites.
Are you optimistic? Usually.
Do you have mood swings? Yeah. They're not very violent, though. Jordan's probably the only one that ever sees evidence of them.
Tell me a random fact about yourself. Now that it's winter (well, almost), my hands are cold all the time. And will continue to be cold all the time for the next four or five months.
Have you ever been kicked by a horse? No. That would be awful.
Why are people so against gay rights? There's tons of reasons. Personal beliefs, personal biases, ignorance, etc.
What does your last sent text say? Ooh okay. Have fun! Just lemme know when you're on your way.
Whats the worst song you have ever heard? I'm not sure. The songs I dislike the most tend to be rap songs or rock songs where they just scream the whole time.
Are you a people person? Eh, to some extent. I definitely wouldn't say that I'm bad with people or that I have poor social skills...but I can be very introverted.
As a child were you ever bullied? Sometimes.
As a child were you the bully? Definitely not.
Do you lie to your family? No. I always don't tell them everything, but I don't actively lie to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment