Friday, December 4, 2009

Warning: Incoming Pity Party

So...I just finished my commentary that's due today--the last commentary of the semester. And that felt really good, for about five seconds. Then I remembered that I have to finish a short story and turn it in online today, too. And I have to write a 20-40 page play by Monday...and a rough draft of my paper on children in Victorian novels is also due by Monday. And I need to turn in my last assignment for my vocab building class this weekend and take the exam by next Friday. Of course, I won't be able to take the exam at all if my professor doesn't grade and return all my assignments...which he hasn't yet. I'm kinda freaking out right now. If I'm ever a teacher at a college somewhere down the road, I'm going give my students a big project early in the semester and a teeny tiny easy one at the end. That way, they'll have one less thing to freak out about when they're all having their end of the semester panic attacks.

On a happier note, my parents are coming with the tree today! And tomorrow should be a good day...not working and vicariously reliving the wedding dress experience with Carissa. /cheer

OKAY, shower time.

No comments:

Post a Comment