Monday, March 1, 2010

Stupid paper.

So, my "easy" lit class is becoming a huge pain. Because of a couple untimely absences, I missed two pop quizzes. Last Thursday, the professor looked at me with astonishment when he was taking attendance and said "I didn't think you were in class anymore! I crossed you out!"...despite the fact that it had been two weeks since I'd missed a class. And I hate these two page papers that are due every month...such an awkward length. I would much rather have one big paper at midterm and one big paper at the end of the semester, like most lit classes. /SIGH. I would drop this class if I didn't need the credits to graduate...but I do. So I guess I should write the stupid paper.

what time did you wake up this morning? 11:00.
what would you describe your style as? Casual, comfy.
whats your preferred social networking site? Facebook.
what song are you listening to? No music.
are you talking to anyone? Nope.
when was the last time you brushed your teeth? This morning.
do you like the weather today? Yeah, 40 degrees and sunny felt amazing.
who was the last person to text you? Carissa.
what did they say? "Ok!"
who's your cell phone service provider? Verizon
what time is it? 12:11.
is there anything else you should be doing? Yeah...writing my paper.
have you ever broken someones heart? I don't think so.
had yours broken? A little bit.
do you consider past relationships a waste of time? No. Some of the flings, definitely yes...but not the actual relationships.
who was the last person you spoke to? Jordan.
do you think you'll be around to see the world end? No.
when did you graduate high school? 2006
are your nails painted? Nope.
when was the last time you were mad? Hmm...probably at work Friday night.
sad? Last night.
what kind of car did you ride in last? Mercury mystique...
do you wear perfume? Usually body spray...sometimes perfume.
whats your sign? Sagittarius.
in 3 years, how old will you be? 25
do you think thats old? No.
are you reading anything lately? Hard Times by Charles Dickens and The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz...both are for classes. Good books, though.
do you believe in second chances? Yes.
do you hold grudges? I try not to.
do you swear? Yeah, around certain people.
what is the nearest photo to you of? Jordan and me, the night we went to Martini's with Carissa and Brian in 2007.
are you good at being quiet? Yes.
are you pessimistic or optimistic? or realistic? Lately, I've felt more pessimistic. In general, I'm usually optimistic.
do you wear makeup? Yeah.
are you photogenic? Eh, not really. I have good days and bad days.
when was the last time you exercised? It's been a couple years.
what did you do? Treadmill in my parents' basement.
what was the last movie you watched? When in Rome.
do you know how many days are in each month? Yeah.
whats your favorite holiday? Christmas.
did you have a valentine this year? Yes.
what were you doing when 2009 arrived? Chilling at home with Jordan...eating hot fudge sundaes and pizza rolls.
who has your heart? Jordan.
do you like it that way? Definitely.
where is this person? Right behind me, at his desk.
when was the last time you saw them? A few seconds ago, when I turned around.
do you prefer desktops or laptops? As a student/writer, I like having a laptop. As an occasional gamer, I wish I had a desktop.
describe your bedroom. Messy, cluttered. Blue and brown comforter and sheets, brown curtains. Gray carpet. Nice closet. Tiny half bathroom.
ask me a question. Why? You'll never see it.
sunrise, or sunset? Sunset.
what kind of mood are you in? Meh. Mixed feelings. Dreading the long night ahead of me, but happy that I'll be able to sleep in and get homework done on Wednesday.
do you wear your heart on your sleeve? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment