Sunday, November 29, 2009

Awake? Blah.

I can't sleep, I'm sick of watching TV, and I don't want to do homework. Need I say more?

do you have a favorite bowl to eat your cereal out of? Describe it. Just our usual cereal bowls--red, plastic, and square-ish.
What is something silly you've kept for sentimental reasons? Notebooks and notebooks full of crap that I wrote/drew when I was a kiddo.
If you are sitting on the porch and see an ant, do you squash it? No.
which electric appliance do you use most, battery operated included? The computer, if that's considered an appliance. I tend to think of just kitchen stuff when I hear the word "appliance," but dictionary.com tells me that it's any device, instrument, or apparatus.
favorite veggie as a kid, favorite now? Sweet corn on the cob, both then and now.
something you wouldn't order on a date, because you'd be embarrassed: I dunno, maybe a glass of milk?
would you rather be a passenger, or the driver? Depends on who else is in the car with me.
a toy you had as a kid, you'd definitely want your kid/s to have: Stuffed animals. Not exactly super cool, I know, but they were my most beloved toys.
something that still seems sort of magical to you, though you know it's not: Fire
an interesting food combination you "invented": I really love the taste of an iced mocha coffee from McDonalds combined with their french fries.
most comfortable piece of furniture to hang out on, at home or not: Our couches are pretty comfy.
where would you cast the ashes of your fave teacher: I wouldn't want to cast their ashes. Sure, they were my favorite teacher, but we weren't close enough for me to scatter their ashes...leave that to their family.
last thing you bought that turned out to be a waste of money: My Wicked t-shirt that shrank horribly and is now impossible for me to wear.
ultimate home made smoothie? I haven't made too many, but I really enjoy homemade Orange Julius-ish smoothies.
Do you check the zodiacal compatibility of friends, etc? Nope.
what "catch phrase" do you wish you could stop using? I don't think I have one.
When was the last time you stepped in dog doo doo? A couple months.
Do you hate the soap in public restrooms? Usually...tends to dry out my hands horribly.
do you use a wall or desk calendar, or just your phone/computer? I always used to get a new wall calender every year...but I haven't for a couple of years; totally relying on the phone/computer.
Do you have a good luck charm, item, etc? what is it? Nope.
do you follow the washing instructions on clothing labels? Very rarely.
Favorite food out of a can? Soup! Or corn. Both are quite tasty.
coolest name you've even heard for a pet: I dunno! I know I heard a really cool one on TV a few months ago and totally intended to steal it sometime in the future...and now I can't remember it!
when you have a crush, do you flirt or are you too shy and avoid them? Usually too shy. But if they flirt first, I flirt back.
do you really think bugs are disgusting, or say so because of others? No, I really have an issue with bugs. I don't know if I think they're disgusting, exactly...they just freak me out.
what do you wash first in the shower or bath? My hair.
What X-mas lawn decoration is your fave? I'm not a huge fan of the lawn ornaments...but I guess a classic snowman or cute Santa would be my favorite.
socks on or off in bed? Depends on how cold or hot my feet are.
are the windows where you live hard to open? Just a bit.
Nobody cooks ________ like grandma! She doesn't cook very well, to be honest. She bakes a really good pumpkin pie, though.
A word you use in place of a curse word in certain situations: Darn.
last place on your body you got a bruise: My hip.
have you ever bought clothes for someone else? who, why? Countless times for Jordan...because he hates shopping for clothes and would wear the same three items of clothing forever if I didn't do it for him.
do you even own a book version dictionary? Yes.
name a relative you laugh the most with. (with, not AT): Hard to say...it's pretty close between Mom and Dad.
what color is your favorite towel (you know you have one): Our big, fluffy dark green ones.
"As seen on TV" item you own, or would like to own: I can't think of one...one of the kitchen gadgets, probably.
Do you believe in Angels...even a little? Yeah.
do you use real bookmarks or impromptu ones? I usually don't use anything...I just remember what page I was on. Occasionally, I dog-ear a page or use a piece of scrap paper.
favorite pop tart variety, or invent a new one: Classic strawberry.
favorite position to read a book in: Sprawled out on the couch. Or curled up in a big comfy chair.

Okay, now I feel tired enough to fall asleep. I wish it wasn't 3:00...that means I'll sleep until noon or later and will likely have a very unproductive day. Oh well. At least I don't have any super pressing homework due on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just curious - where is it that you find this endless pool of surveys?

    ReplyDelete