Sunday, January 31, 2010

Go away, homework...no one wants you here.

I am so ready to be done with school. How can I feel so burnt out two weeks into the semester? Ugh. I'm sick of forcing creativity for assignments that I have no interest in. Three and a half months to go. :(

Money
Would you consider yourself poor? Right now, yeah. We're on our way out of a mini financial crisis.
Do you have a job? Yeah.
Do you have more than 5 dollars on you right now? Yes. I picked up my tip share today.
Are you greedy with your money? No.
Do you like shopping for other people? Yes.

Family
Who are the people in your immediate family? My parents, my two brothers, my sister-in-law, my husband.
Are you estranged from anyone in your family? No.
Who are you the least likely to give a kidney to? I wouldn't deny anyone a kidney if they needed it and I could give it to them...that would be awful.
Do you get an allowance? No.
Are you an aunt/uncle? Yeah, by marriage.
Do you have family parties? No, more like "gatherings." Though we call them parties sometimes.

Friends/School
Who are/is your best friend(s)? Carissa and Katie.
Do you like your school? Not so much right now...
What do you remember most about middle school? Eating lunch with Stephanie, Stephanie, Jami, and Amy.
Do you get detentions? I got one in third grade and one in high school...
Who was your best friend in 8th grade? I think it was still Krystal, though we were in the process of growing apart.
What class are you? High school-06. College-10.
Do you have a class ring? No.
Who's house are you at most? Carissa and Brian's, I guess.
Have you ever been on vacation with a friend? Not a full-blown vacation.
When is your last day of school this year? Finals end on May 14.
Who do you talk to most in 4th period? n/a.
What time do you get out of school? Depends on the day.
Have you ever taken a computer class? I think I took one of some form in junior high.

Random.
What is your favorite TV show? Chopped and just about anything else on the Food Network, The Office, Friends...
What is the last band tee that you've bought? The only band tees I own are from marching band.
Do you like Guitar Hero? I've only played it once, so I don't have much of an opinion.
Would you date anyone younger than you? I have in the past...didn't bother me.
What is your maternal grandmother's first name? Your paternal grandfather? Barbara. William. Classic born-in-the-early-20th-century names.
Does your school issue planners to you? No. I recall that WB did, though.
Do you watch Mythbusters? I think I've seen it a couple times.
What is the Southernmost state that you've been to? Florida.
Have you ever kayaked? Nope.
Do you like the outdoors? Yes.
Do you own any dogs? Names, breed...? My family has two dogs--Kobie, an Alaskan malamute; Crosby, a yorkie/shih-tzu mix.
Can you type fast? Why do surveys always ask this question?
Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
Do you eat breakfast? Rarely.
DO you like college ruled or wide ruled notebooks? Wide ruled.
Would you rather write with a pen or a pencil? Pencil...I make a lot of mistakes and would rather erase them than scribble over them.
Do you need to shower? Not at the moment.
Do you have straight or curly hair? Straight.
What is your oldest sister's name? Who said I had a sister?
Do you own a cell phone? Yeah.
Do you think Mike Rowe is sexy? Don't know who that is.
Would you eat a cricket for $1,000? If it would get me $1000, I think I'd have to force it down.
Have you ever breathed in helium? Yeah.
What is the elemental name for gold? ...It has a name other than "gold"? Perhaps you mean it's symbol?
Do you like gold or silver better? Silver.
Do you own an iPod? Yeah, a cute pink nano.
What is your favorite color? Green.
What is your mom's name? Toni.
How old was your mom when she had you? 25.
Do you like cottage cheese? Yeah, in moderation.
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? ...
Would you buy a CD from Britney Spears? No.
Do you like Mad-Libs? They're mildly entertaining.
Would you date Tori Belleci? No, though I don't know who that is.
What color is your home phone? I don't have one.
Have you ever been to Europe? Nope.
Which is worse, Geometry or Algebra? Geometry.
Do you love Music? Yes.
Do you use Photobucket? I have one, but I don't use it.
LAST QUESTION>>>> Where are you going on your next vacation? We don't have any vacation plans. If we take one, it won't be until after my graduation.

Okay...back to homework. Wow, just typing that puts me in a bad mood. I need a latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment