Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bad Timing Day

This is officially BAD TIMING day. First off, there's the snow on the first day of spring. :( We woke up freezing and had to turn the heater back on. I was planning on getting some laundry done but because there is snow everywhere outside, I'm totally demotivated. I hate having to get all bundled up and walk through the snow just to do a couple loads of laundry. I was also planning on catching up in my human memory class today, but ICON is down. Which means I can't access my online classes. Or, for the matter, print out the reading material for my non-online classes. Because I'm on spring break, I put off most of my homework thinking that I would be able to get it all done in two days. That was assuming that I would be able to access it. (As Jordan put it, this is like showing up for class and finding the door locked.) If they don't fix this "file storage outage" ASAP, I'm screwed! I hate being so dependent on technology. UGH. In addition to being bad timing day, this is also BAD MOOD day.

Time to cheer myself up with a good cup of coffee and a brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment