Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coffee and a survey...yum

Are you one of those people who thinks that heartbreak is your boyfriend? Um, no.
Are you where you thought you would be at this point in your life? Yeah, for the most part...though I didn't think I would be married at this age.
Do you have any children? No.
Do you have a partner? Yes.
Do you like being outside? Yes. Not so much in winter...but in all other seasons, yes.
Have you ever been camping? Yep. Most of my family vacations growing up were camping trips. I miss it. Jordan's not much of a fan.
What's your favourite condiment? It depends on what I'm eating. I love horseradish on roast beef and A1 on steak. I really like ketchup, too.
How do you usually wear your hair? Always down. I don't curl it or straighten it...I barely even blow-dry it.
How often do you get your hair cut and how much do you spend each time? Since I've been trying to keep it short, I get it cut every couple months. I think it's usually around $15.
Are you doing anything nice for your mum this mothers day? I'll probably buy her a present and go to Burlington to have lunch with her and my dad, if I drag myself away from finals week preparation.
Why were you last in hospital? Mole biopsy.
What's your favourite hot drink? Caramel latte.
Do you like cottage cheese? Yeah, in small amounts.
What's your opinion on flock wallpaper? I don't know what that is.
How about woodchip? Or that.
Who was in power (in your own country) the year you were born? Reagan.
Who do you live with? (If anybody.) My husband, my brother-in-law Spencer, and our friend Bryant.
Who sang/played the last song you listened to? I can't remember what I last listened to.
Which song was that? /shrug.
Can you get your legs over your head? Ha, don't think so.
Do you play with your hair a lot? (If you have any!) Nah. I run my fingers through it/tousle it a lot, but that's just to keep my ears from poking out.
What's your favourite game? (PC/consol or board) PC--World of Warcraft. Board--Beyond Balderdash.
Did you ever play Toejam and Earl? No clue what that is.
Ever heard the song Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot? Nope.
Do you know a baby/child who you love to spoil? I don't know many kiddos, unfortunately...and the ones I do know, I don't see very often.
If yes to above what relation to you is that child?
Do you think it is possible to spoil a baby? Yes.
When was the last time you saw a cow? Christmas break, on the drive home from Burlington.
Was it alive, dead or on your plate? Alive. If it was on my plate, I would call it beef...not a cow.
When was the last time you saw a living cow? See above. Seeing a live cow is nothing extraordinary in Iowa.
Would you make a good spy? I think I have some spy-like qualities...but probably not enough to make me a good one.
Are you observant? Yes.
Do you like yoga? I've never tried it.
How about Yogi bear? Yes, it reminds me of my childhood. My parents used to (well, still do) call my little brother BooBoo.
Do you own a Wii fit? Nope.
Do you know anybody who has had an abortion? Not that I'm aware of.
Have you ever had a win on the lottery? No.
Do you even play the lottery? No.
Do you smoke? Nope.
Do you like clowns? They're okay.
How late is too late to ring somebody in a non-emergency? It depends on the person.
How much water do you drink per day? A few glasses.
Do you own a watch? Nope.
Have you ever left a drunken message on somebodies answer phone? I don't believe so.
When was the last time somebody pampered you? Christmas break. My parents tend to do that when I go to see them.
Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Yes. I love spending time with them and I miss them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment