Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blah.

I feel silly having a survey in pretty much every single post, but I have some time to kill before going back to work...and my life is too dull right now for me to write an actual blog. Besides, I think all two of you that read this understand...lol

Answer True or False.

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? True

Q: Been arrested? False

Q: Held a snake? True

Q: Been suspended from school? False

Q: Sang karaoke? False? That seems like something that I would have done, but I don't ever remember doing it...lol

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? True

Q: Laughed until you started crying? True

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? True

Q: Sang in the shower? True

Q: Sat on a roof top? True

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? False

Q: Broken a bone? False

Q: Shaved your head? False

Q: Played a prank on someone? False? Like karaoke, kind of surprised that I haven't done this in my lifetime...

Q: Shot a gun? False

Q: Donated blood? True

Rule #1:
If you open this you take it.

Rule #2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.

Rule #3:
Tag ten people.


Answer True or False.

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? True

Q: Been arrested? False

Q: Held a snake? True

Q: Been suspended from school? False

Q: Sang karaoke? True

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? True

Q: Laughed until you started crying? True

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? True

Q: Sang in the shower? True

Q: Sat on a roof top? True

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? False

Q: Broken a bone? False

Q: Shaved your head? False

Q: Played a prank on someone? True

Q: Shot a gun? True

Q: Donated blood? True


LAST PERSON:

1. You hung out with? Jordan, if watching TV together counts.

2. You texted? Carissa

3. You were in a car with? My parents

4. Person you went to shop with? Carissa

5. Talked on the phone with? Also Carissa

6. Made you laugh? Jordan

7. You hugged? My parents

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? Both are nice. I prefer looking at the moon, for obvious reasons...

2. Winter or Fall? Fall!

3. Left or Right? Right

4. Sunny or rainy? I like a nice mix of both.

5. Where do you live? Iowa

6. Club or pub? Not particularly drawn to either.

7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can rely on no matter what? Yeah. More than 1 or 2, though.

8. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.

9. What time is it? 4:38 PM.

10. Are you afraid of commitment? No.

11. What is your greatest hope/wish? I have several.

12. Do you cook? Yeah.

13. Current mood? Blah. Sick of Applebees...can't wait for a day off work.



20 FIRSTS ...

1.Who was your first dance date? Tony Cassata-the first and only date I ever took to a dance.

2. Who was your first roommate? After Jordan, it was Carissa, Kylie, and Jason.

3. What was your first alcoholic beverage? Smirnoff ice.

4. What was your first job? Hansen Law Office. First as just a janitor, and then as a receptionist. That feels like it was forever ago.

5. What was/is your first car? 1999 Mercury Mystique. Still have it.

6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? The first one I remember was when I was between 8 and 10...I can't remember, exactly.

7. Who was your favorite teacher? Pre-college, I'd have to say Ms. Ann. Since college, Prof. Doty.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Linder.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I've never been on an airplane.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never really snuck out. I don't think it counts as sneaking out when there's no rule about having to stay in the house.

11. Who was your first best friend? Tasha Watts.

12. Where was your first sleepover? I don't remember. I was five and there were four other girls there, but that's all I remember about it.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Jordan.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or groomsman? Grant and Nikcole's.

15. First thing you did when you got up this morning? Turned on the shower, then got on facebook while the water warmed up.

16. What was the first concert you went to? Some band named Plaid when I was ten. I only remember the name because I had a shirt from the concert for a long time.

17. What was the last concert you went to? I can't remember. I don't really like concerts...call me an old person, but I don't like how loud they are.

18. First tattoo or piercing? My ears, when I was nine.

19. First celebrity crush? Nick Carter, lol.

20. Current celebrity crush? What? That's not a "first" question...and I don't really have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment