Wednesday, August 19, 2009

/yawn

Do you care if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
No. He's of legal age to do so if he wants, and he's a very responsible drinker. He hardly ever has more than one beer.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
I like taking them in the morning.

Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Yeah--expensive by my standards, at least. My engagement ring, my wedding band, and my pearl necklace.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yeah.

Have you ever tattooed anyones name on you?
Nope.

Ever found a dollar bill in a random place?
Yes.

Excited for anything this week?
I HAVE THE WHOLE DAY OFF TOMORROW!! And I'm actually a little excited to start classes, too.

How many kids do you wanna have?
Two.

What color is your hair?
Brown.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Yep.

Wanna get married?
I am married.

Where would you like to live?
Somewhere else in Iowa. This college town is getting old...

How many beds did you lay in this week?
Just one.

Have you had alcohol this week?
A very small amount of Parrot Bay mixed in with a Sunkist.

What do you currently hate?
Applebees.

Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
I could physically say that words, but I would feel pretty awful about it.


Was yesterday better than today?
Yeah.

Do you like anyone?
Definitely.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. Loved it!

How do you feel right now?
Exhausted...but other than that, pretty good.

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Indoors, I like to wear socks. Or slippers.

Are you a social person?
Not really.

What was the last thing you ate?
A hamburger and a strawberry shake.

Where were you July 4th, 2006?
I was watching fireworks in Burlington with Josh Stineman...hah.

Do you like Oatmeal?
YES, I love it.

What are the basic colors of your bedroom?
Different blues and dark brown.

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
It depends on if I have things to do that day or if I can take my time getting up.

Where were you when you and your last/current bf/gf broke up?
Teen room at church? That was such a long time ago.

How many different people are in your text message inbox?
I don't know. Probably three or four.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Probably working?

Where do you plan on attending college?
I am attending college at the University of Iowa. This is yet another survey that was clearly written by a teenager and meant to be taken by a teenager. Oh well.

Where is the last place you ate out at?
The sushi place in Burlington. I don't know what it's called.

Where was your default picture taken?
Our old apartment.

Whos car were you last in?
Mine.

Are you good at saving money?
I'm getting better.

Do you like Ramen noodles?
From time to time. I like the kind in a cup with vegetables.

Do you remember Furbies?
Of course. I remember begging my parents for one for Christmas...and being sooo disappointed when I didn't get one because they were sold out everywhere. They gave me one two months later for Valentines Day, lol.

Who were you with Saturday night?
Co-workers, and then Jordan.

Did you go to church Sunday morning?
Nope. I actually wanted to, but I couldn't get myself out of bed, as usual. It would be so much easier for me if I didn't always have to go to work immediately after church...

Are you taller or shorter than the rest of your family?
Shorter than the males, taller than most of the females.

How long does it take you to get ready?
Twenty minutes.

Does laundry really need to be separated?
I never separate mine. I always wash in cold and the colors never run together. When I have new clothes that are more likely to run, I use these fantastic little thingers called color catchers.

Are you in a relationship?
Yes.

Do you own a webcam?
There's one built in to my big laptop.

Do you like orange juice?
Yeah. I like it best when it's mixed with another fruit juice, though. Orange kiwi is so good. I really like orange banana, too.

Have you ever gotten locked in a trunk of a car?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment