Friday, August 7, 2009

WTB new jeans

Have you ever asked someone for their number in person?
Yes.

How many pairs of jeans do you have?
Four. Only one pair fits me properly, though. I need to go jeans shopping!

Think of your first real best friend, are they still there for you?
Nope. We stopped being friends after she moved away. That tends to happen when you're only six years old.


Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. I left my ipod in our rental car :(

What's something you miss the most?
Not having bills and not having to work. Ah, those were the days.


Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
Most of the time.


How did you get your last bruise?
I don't know, but it really hurts! Sometime on the honeymoon.

Do you know a guy named David?
I know several Davids.


Have you ever shouted at random people from inside a moving car?
I can't say that I have.


When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Today.

Ever fallen backwards on a chair?
Probably? I'm pretty clumsy, ya know.


When was the last time you had a late night phone conversation?
The last time Jordan was at work.

Have you ever had someone pick you up off the ground & carry you?
Plenty of times.

When playing truth or dare, which do you choose?
Usually truth. I'm not very daring.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Definitely not.

When was the last time you completely broke down?
It's been years.

Can you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Yes.

Do you get along with girls?
Generally speaking.


What can't you wait for?
I can't wait to be completely unpacked and settled in to our new place! I feel like it's taking forever.


How are you feeling?
Pretty good.


Who was your last missed call?
I don't remember.

How old is the oldest person you kissed?
Twenty-seven now; they were twenty-four at the time.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Jordan.


Are you in high school?
Nope.


Are you afraid to grow up?
I'm pretty sure I'm already there.


Are promises important to you?
Of course.

Can you crack your knuckles?
Yep. I crack them too much.


If someone is doing something that upsets you, do you tell them?
Hardly ever.


Did you have a good birthday this year?
I haven't had my birthday this year, yet. My last birthday was really good, though.


Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Tuesday. It was the first (and likely the last) time all summer.

How many piercings do you have?
Two.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
Usually.


What's worse, having someone mad or disappointed in you?
I hate both. I hate it when someone is upset with me in any way.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yep.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, generally speaking.

Are you proud of the person you've become?
Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Well I can't for a week starting tomorrow. I'm house and dog sitting while my parents and my Aunt Mimi and Uncle John are all in Minnesota. I might be able to next Saturday, depending on when they get back. Either next Sunday or Monday is out because it's the last day I have with Troy before he moves, but after that should be fine! :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete