Friday, August 21, 2009

Brrr

So I just got an email from the choral department at the U of I, saying that auditions for university choirs are coming up soon. I was actually considering it, and then I saw what times they meet. I can't be in any of them. :( Well, I could, but I would have to drop Tuesday and Thursday hours at Applebees, leaving me with nothing but Saturdays and Sundays. I don't want to do that. Oh well...maybe next semester.

Brr, it's cold out! Well, for August. I got an iced mocha and an apple salad from McDonalds on my way home from work because I was craving it, but now I don't want it! It's such a summery lunch--it feels wrong to be eating it on a chilly rainy day. I should have skipped the fast food and made myself a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese sandwich...

I have half an hour before I have to go back to work. The temptation to fill out a stupid, unoriginal survey is strong, but I'm going to resist...and start reading my new book instead. And try to eat my cold salad.

2 comments:

  1. What happened to us finding a choir? Or maybe I could do Camerata again...are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find a choir...somewhere. Camerata is one of the ones that I would have to drop Tuesdays and Thursdays for :\

    ReplyDelete