Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feeding my survey addiction.

Have you ever taken a shower with anyone before?
Plenty of times.

You just drank 52 shots, what would you be doing?
Um...probably dead or dying from alcohol poisoning. I sure wouldn't be conscious.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No.

Have you had sex with more than 25 partners?
No.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I'm open to the possibility.

Who is your last text from?
Carissa.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I was actually trying to decide what I'm going to wear on the first day of classes...I'm lame, I know.

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
Yes.

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Tons of times.

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
Yep.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Classes are finally starting.

Want something you can't have?
Yeah. A dog :(

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Somewhat. My parents definitely spoil me. Jordan only spoils me a tiny bit.

Would your parents be mad if you came home drunk?
If I came home drunk to their house, yeah, I'm sure they would be. But I don't think they would say anything about it.

Where is the last person you kissed?
In bed.

Do you think your past mistakes made you into a better person?
Some of them.

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
Yep.

Do you think you have made anyone happy recently?
Yes...even though I'm been pretty moody lately :\

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Yes. When I first start dating Jordan and he wasn't living with my family yet, he was all I could think about. :)

Can things possibly get better?
Some things could be better...but that's life, eh?

Do you open up to people easily?
If someone makes an effort to get to know me, I'll open up.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"That explains why I've been so moody lately...I've been PMS-ing" lol

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with V?
V...no.

Are you currently frustrated with anyone or anything?
Yeah.

Did someone screw you over lately?
Not really. Not on purpose, at least.

When is the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago.


Have you ever told someone of the same sex you were in love with them?
Nope.

Do you cry easily?
Not really.

Ever cried while on the phone to someone?
Yeah.

What should you be doing right now?
A nap would have been a wise choice...but it's too late now.

Who did you last ride in a car with?
Jordan, when we went to Village Inn Friday night.

How many tattoos do you have?
None.

When was the last time you watched a horror movie?
I can't remember...I don't like them very much, so I hardly ever watch them.

Did you have any unread messages when you woke up today?
No.

Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked?
Yeah.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Yes lol.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Yeah.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yep.

Next time you will kiss someone?
Before I leave for work.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yes.

Have you ever had a stalker?
Nah.

Have you ever found someone you really, really, really liked?
Yes...

Think of your last two kisses, were they with the same person?
Yes.

Where will you be in 1 hour?
On my way to work. Boo.

Have you ever kissed someone inside a vehicle?
Yep.

What are you doing tonight?
Working til 9 or 10. After that, I'll probably watch TV then pass out at 11 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment