Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ah, break

What a lovely, relaxing day it's been so far. I'm listening to music, drinking coffee, and just did some writing FOR FUN. It feels fantastic to be on break! I'm so excited to go home on Wednesday. And then come home and put up Christmas decorations!! Though this probably won't happen until next Sunday, since I'm working a double shift on Friday and Saturday. Blah. I'm afraid that this week is going to go by way too fast...they always do :(

Where did you sleep last night? My bed!
Who was the last person to call you? Carissa
Does any of your siblings have children? Nope.
What kind of phone do you have? I dunno. Black verizon thing. Nothing fancy.
Do you have a significant other? Yes.
What do you usually do for fun during the week? Watch Heroes on Monday nights, watch The Office on Thursday nights. Play the guitar, get on facebook.
What about on the weekends? Sometimes hang out with friends or go shopping.
Who was the last person to fall asleep in your bed other than you? Jordan
What kind of music do your parents listen to? Contemporary Christian, jazz, classical.
Who was the last person to hold you in their arms? Jordan.
Do you prefer hot chocolate or a cappuccino? Usually a cappuccino. Both are fantastic, though.
Whats your favorite movie of all time? Too hard to answer!
What is your wallpaper on your phone? Crosby.
Do you have a flatscreen TV in your room? Nope. Don't have one at all.
Where are you right now? My room.
How many pairs of shoes do you wear on a regular basis? Three or four. Work shoes, black ballet flats, gold ballet flats, comfy sneakers.
What's your favorite kind of cereal? Honey bunches of oats, frosted flakes, fruit loops.
Who in your life has hurt you the most? Looking back on my teenage years, probably Joey.
Can you tell when someone is lying to you? Not really. I'm pretty trusting.
What grade are you in? Senior in college.
How many times a day do you have to empty out your text message inbox? Um, I empty it like every three months. lol.
Do you or anyone that lives in your house watch Family Guy? Yeah. We all watch it from time to time.
Have you ever disappointed someone that you were once really close to? Probably.
Are you going to go shopping on Black Friday? Nope, working a double shift at Applebees.. Ugh.
Do you tell your mom absolutely everything? No. Most things, though.
How many times have you kissed someone in the past two days? A bunch. I don't exactly keep track.
If you had to get someone's name tattooed on your body, who's would it be? Jordan's.
Have you ever been on a college campus? Oh, just a bit...lol.
Is there a specific reason you're not dating the last person you texted? Plenty. I'm straight, as is she; she has a boyfriend and I'm married.
Who's your favorite super hero? I dunno...Spider Man?
What color looks best on you? I'm not sure. I've been told that I look good in darker colors.
Do you wear glasses? Sometimes.
Is there anything bothering you right now? Yeah...having issues with registering for classes.
Are you using a desktop or laptop at the moment? Laptop.
Texting anyone are we? No we are not.
Do you know anyone who is a die-hard fan of Kiss? Nope.
Does your DVD player work? Yeah.
Do you have cable at your house? Yes.
Any big plans for this week? Celebrate my birthday, go home for Thanksgiving, work all day Friday and all day Saturday...and I'd love to fit some homework in there somewhere.
Are you excited about anything? Thanksgiving! And my birthday. Jordan is all excited to give me my presents, so I'm excited to see what he got me.
When's the next time you'll see your significant other? I can see him right now.
List your favorite songs? Currently, I'm in love with a bunch of Regina Spektor songs: Love Affair, Braille, Lacrimosa, Lady, Apres Moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment