Wednesday, November 4, 2009

As usual

Putting off homework as long as possible...as usual! Here's a ridiculously long survey.

Hi, your name is?
Amy

Who are you dating?
I'm married, so I don't actually date anymore.

Where do you think the person you like is right now?
He is right behind me in his computer chair, playing his new game.

Who was the last person that hugged you?
Jordan.

Are you taller than 5'6"?
Nope.

Do you prefer your tea sweetened or unsweetened?
If it's iced tea, definitely needs to be sweetened. I like hot tea either way.

What are you plans after this?
Finish my short story, study for my latin vocab midterm, maybe work on my play.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No. Well, the bottom of the jeans I'm wearing now are somewhat ripped because they're too long.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
I don't think so.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
No.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yeah. Well, not in its entirety. But I know a few Amys and I know plenty of Lockes.

Do you like watching scary movies?
No.

Have you ever met a gay person?
Yes.

When was the last time that you told someone that you loved them, and meant it?
Last night before I went to bed.

Do you ever delete people off your myspace?
I think I have before.

Would you go out with someone if they asked right now?
No.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Oh yeah. It amazes me that I can even fall asleep some nights.

Do you know anyone who's having a baby?
Yeah.

Have you ever been called heartless?
I don't think so.

Are you in a good mood?
Yeah, pretty good.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
It depends on what I'm drinking out of. If it's something with a big opening, I stop so I don't spill all over myself...

Do you want a boyfriend?
Nope.

When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Yes.

Are you friends with people you were friends with two years ago?
Yep, though not all of them.

Who were you last on the phone with?
Jordan.

Have you done anything sneaky lately?
lol. Not really.

What were you doing at 10am this morning?
Sleeping.

Are you wearing anything on your feet?
Socks.

Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos, if so what?
Not really. I'm open to the idea of a tattoo or having my ears double pierced (again), but I don't care all that much about it.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Somewhat...but I also love them.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Homework!

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yeah.

If you could go back in time would you?
Eh, no.

Have you ever kissed anyone within an hour of meeting them?
I don't think so.

Your phone is ringing. Its your ex. What do you say?
Aside from "hello," probably nothing. If he's calling me then he's obviously the one that has something to say. I sure don't have anything to say to him!

How are you feeling at this exact moment?
Pretty good. A bit thirsty.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Depends on how well you know me. Generally, no.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
No.

Do you have a bad temper?
Nah.

Do you think you'll be married in 15 years?
I know I will be.

What're you wearing?
Jeans, old high school t-shirt, Hawkeye sweatshirt.

What color are your eyes?
Blue

Are you wearing any rings?
Yeah, my wedding rings.

Do you like your ex?
Nah.

You wanna fight anyone?
lol. Not really.

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon?
How would I know? I hope not.

What color underwear are you wearing?
Multi-colored stripes.

Anybody tell you they miss you lately?
Yeah.

Are you a good babysitter?
I've never babysat before...so who knows. I'm a good puppysitter, lol.

Are you closer to your father or mother?
I'm very close to both of them...a little closer to my mom, though.

Whats better, amazing eyes or amazing smile?
Amazing eyes.

Has anyone told you they don't wanna ever lose you?
Yeah.

How many really meant it?
I'm only certain that one meant it. The other guys...who knows.

Why are you confused?
Who said I was confused?

Something you do a lot?
Facebook, surveys, read, write. That's pretty much my life right now.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes.

What's your relationship with the person you talked to last?
He's my husband.

Where would I have found you last night at 11pm?
At my computer, working on homework.

Have you ever kissed someone who was high?
No.

Last person you were in a car with?
It's been a while since I've been in a car with somebody! Probably Jordan.

Are you an alcoholic?
No.

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Sleeping.

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Yeah.

Do you go to church?
Sometimes.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Another ear piercing.

Tell me about the shirt you are wearing.
My t-shirt is the second-oldest shirt I own...and the most comfortable. It's from the play I was in during my freshman year of high school. It's gray with blue print.

Explain the last time you threw up?
I drank too much wine.

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
No idea. Quite a few.

Do you REALLY love all your family?
Yes, really.

Have you kissed someone with braces?
Nope.

Could you last in a relationship for over a year?
Yeah.

I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
Correct.

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
Yep.

Ever been kissed on the forehead?
Yes. That's a nice spot.

Are you typically a jealous person?
Eh, not really.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes.

Who are they?
My family, Katie.

Do you say the word "like" a lot?
I don't think so. I try pretty hard to avoid it.

Do you like to read?
Love it.

Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
Yeah. It's a great time to cry.

Tell me a random fact about yourself:
My birthday is in twenty days.

Where is the last person you kissed?
Right behind me.

Who last complimented you on your eyes?
I don't remember.

What was the last thing you wished for?
For Christmas break to hurry up and get here.

Do you think you're a good person?
Most of the time.

Are you happy right now?
Yeah.

What were you doing last night at 10 and why?
Watching TV because I needed a break from homework.

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
At this time of the year, California. Canada would be too cold.

What woke you up this morning?
Jordan.

Do you wear a retainer?
No.

Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Yeah, all the time. I hardly ever take notes in pen.

If you HAD to get a tattoo where would you get it?
I dunno. Somewhere where it would be easily hidden.

If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
Yeah!

How late did you stay up last night?
3:00

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Yeah.

Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Jordan. Or Spencer and Bryant, if 1 a.m. counts as morning.

Do you try hard in school?
Yes. Usually.

What's annoying you?
How dark it is.

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
A few people I work with...not that I would ever let any of them know.

Do you remember who you liked this time three months ago?
Yes.

Could you go out in public looking how you do right now?
Yes.

Have you yelled at anyone in the past few days?
Just Jack and Suki, lol.

How was your love life at Christmas last year?
Excellent.

Your ex says they never even liked you, you say?
It doesn't even matter.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes.

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
Yeah.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
In a relationship/married

Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
No.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Nope.

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
I was to Jordan...but not always to the other guys I dated.

Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yeah.

Do you believe there is just one love for everyone, or that there can be multiple loves?
I think there can be multiple loves. I'm sure it varies from person to person, though.

If you could go to anywhere outside the U.S. where would you go?
Europe. Probably England because they speak English there...

Which past decade would you want to live in?
No idea! Maybe the 40s. I wouldn't want to stay there, though...I like my modern technology.

What is your favorite movie genre?
Romantic comedy

Who do you have texts from in your phone?
Mostly Carissa.

What outrageous career could you see yourself wanting to do?
I dunno...I need a list of outrageous careers to choose from, lol.

Are you attracted to people who are fairly short?
Not particularly.

Do you say coke, soda, or pop?
Pop.

Who did you last take a picture with?
Carissa, Brian, and Jordan.

Do you like thunderstorms?
Yeah.

What were you doing before this?
Working on my short story.

What will you be doing after this?
Pretty sure you already asked that.

Describe what you look like right now?
Pretty standard. I already told you what I'm wearing.

What will you be doing tonight at midnight?
Possibly going to bed...depends on how much homework I get done.

Have you ever been hurt emotionally by a guy?
Nope! I'm pretty much invincible. /sarcasm

Plans today?
The usual. Homework, TV.

If someone looked ON your bed, what would they find?
Pillows, blankets, books, stuffed dog.

Ready for winter to come?
I suppose.

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I got an A on my midterm paper...and I totally expected to get a B or a C! It was a lovely surprise.

Who was the last person you have a missed call from?
I dunno. Too lazy to check.

How are you feeling at this exact moment in time?
Suddenly tired. Time to make some coffee.

Are you easy to get along with?
Yeah, if you don't mind quiet people.

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
I have before.

Could you even go 30 minutes without cursing?
Yeah, lol.

Have you had any beer this week?
No.

Have you ever eaten an uncooked cookie?
aka cookie dough, lol. Yes.

Can you cook?
Yeah.

Were you happy when you woke up?
Not really.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yes.

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
She's my best friend.

What does the last text message you received say?
I don't remember. Too lazy to check.

Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
^

Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends on the situation.

Do you tan or burn?
Burn first...then it turns into a tan.

What did you fear at night as a child?
Bad people breaking into our house.

What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Jack being silly.

How many TVs do you have in your house?
Four.

When did you last get in an argument?
I don't remember.

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yeah.

How many people live in your house?
House=apartment. Four.

What is something that you realized today?
It's getting cold!

Do you smoke weed everyday?
More like never.

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
Last night.

Do you think you are a good person?
You already asked that.

What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter break

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yeah.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with the letter T?
Yes.

Is there anyone that you care about more than yourself?
Yes.

Where's your brother(s) at?
One is in Orange City, one is at the Western Michigan University campus...whatever town that's in.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Not that I'm aware of.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a J?
Yeah.

Who?
Jordan, Joey, Justin.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Yes.

Would you ever donate blood?
Yeah. I have several times in the past.

Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
Yeah.

Have you ever felt like you weren't good enough?
Yeah.

The person you like/love runs up and kisses you, what do you do?
Kiss him back!

You had sex last night didn't you?
Nope.

Do you believe that there's good in everybody?
Yes.

Have you ever kissed the last person you text messaged?
Nope.

If somebody liked you, would you want them to tell you?
Someone besides my husband? No. At this point in my life, it would just annoy me.

Have you ever thrown a cell phone in anger?
Nope. Thrown plenty of less valuable things in anger, though.

Do you think your past mistakes made you into a better person?
Yes; that's been my experience, at least.

What's the most important part of a relationship in your opinion?
Communication.

Has anyone told you "Forever and Always" then left?
Yeah. Silly teenage boys.

When was the last time you really laughed?
Today.

Do you like Red Bull?
I've never tried it.

How many people can you trust with just about everything?
A handful.

Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
Yeah.

Is it hard to make you laugh?
Yeah--it's easy to make me smile, but not many people can make me laugh out loud.

Would you like to put a night on repeat, and live it forever?
Maybe not forever, but there's definitely a couple nights I'd like to re-live a few times.

Are you happy with life right now?
Yes, very.

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in?
Somewhat.

Ever done your makeup in class?
lol, no.

Is there anything currently hurting on your body?
Not really.

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Yeah.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Why do all surveys ask this question? And no, it will not be.

Do you currently have any bite marks/hickeys on your neck?
Nope.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
Yeah.

How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2009?
Strong feelings=strong romantic feelings? One.

Can you commit to one person?
Yes.

The boy/girl you truly care about needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
A lot of surveys seem to ask this, too. Why is it always "3 AM"? And yes, I would.

Wallpaper on your phone?
Crosby looking cute

What is the last thing you drank today?
Caramel cappuccino

Were you sad at all this week?
A bit.

What kind of bottoms are you wearing?
Jeans.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope.

What will you be doing in a half hour?
Homework!

When's your birthday?
November 24. Almost here!

Are you a nice person?
I'd like to think so.

Did you talk to someone on the phone today?
Nope. I'm going to later, though. It's my daddy's birthday and I need to call him!

Have you ever kissed under fireworks?
I think so.

Do you like to cuddle?
Yeah!

Do you get stressed easily?
Yes.

You confused about anything?
Not really.

Are you happy with the choices you've made?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment