Sunday, November 8, 2009

Burger King breakfast

I love Burger King breakfast at 6 a.m. with my husband. I've been up since 3:00, working on homework...french toast sticks and coffee have totally rejuvenated me.

So...I'm working on my last ten-minute play for my playwriting class, and it is driving me crazy. I don't like it at all, but it's the idea I came up with and I don't have time to come up with another one...and I'm already four pages into it. But because I don't really like it, it's taking me forever to get through it. I keep distracting myself...like I'm doing right now!

Well, what's your name? Amy
Do you ever say your mom jokes? No.
Do you call people illiterate? I probably have a couple of times...but not regularly.
If you were a kitchen utensil, which one would you want to be? Coffee maker.
Did you ever think your parents were perfect? Yeah.
What did you want to be when you were little? A writer.
Do you have big dreams? Yes.
Are you a good singer? Pretty decent.
Dancer? I'm awful.
Are you athletic? Not at all.
What's the weather like? Lovely.
Last song you listened to? Braille by Regina Spektor...very pretty song.
What kind of cell phone do you have? Some very ordinary black Verizon phone. Nothing fancy.
What is your current favorite song? The Fear You Won't Fall by Joshua Radin.
Do you have a favorite quote? Not really.
Have you kissed more than 5 people in 2009? Nope.
Last compliment you got and from who? "You look pretty" from Jordan
Do you find the opposite sex confusing? At times.
Last beverage you had? Coffee from Burger King.
Last thing that made you mad? This play I'm writing. UGH! I'm so sick of it.
Is anything bothering you right now? Yes.
If so, what? The aforementioned play.
Do you like those music shuffle surveys? They're okay.
Are you tan? No.
What do you do when you are bored? Surveys! Watch TV, read, listen to music, bake...
Last time you colored? A few months ago.
Painted? It's been a couple years :(
Who is the last person you called? Jordan
Last person who called you? Carissa
Last missed call? Not sure.
Is life good? Yep.
Do you listen to really meaningful music? It's meaningful to me.
Do you prefer warm or cold weather? Warm.
What is your favorite color? Green.
Do you have a dirty mind? Not too bad.
What color hair do you have? Brown.
What time is it? 7:27 a.m.
what color are your nails painted? My toes are painted red.
Do you like pink? Yes.
Do you have a boyfriend? A husband, actually.
If so do you like the relationship you are in? Yes.
Do you do sports? No.
What sports?
Do you like this survey so far? Sure.
Do you like drama? Yes.
What is your sign? Sagittarius
What should you be doing? My play...or about a million other projects that are due in the next two weeks.
How many small dogs do you have? One.
When's the last time your tongue got stuck to a pole? Hmm...never.
What was the last trophy you won awarded for? The last trophy I remember getting was for bible quizzing.
What did you do six summers ago? Took driver's ed, starting dating my first boyfriend, went to Beach Ottumwa, took a family vacation to northern Iowa (I think)
What is the nearest purple object around you? My hairbrush
Have you ever purchased or used a Swiffer? Yep. Swiffers are great.
Have you ever milked a cow? No.
If so, did you enjoy milking that cow?
What grade did you recieve on your last school project? If a paper counts as a project, an A.
Do you know what the title of Oprah's magazine is? No.
Do you own a game of darts? No.
When was the last time you saw the number 21? Probably pretty recently.
What's your favorite kind of soup? So hard to pick. Probably chicken and gnocchi.
Who was your third crush? Um...not too sure about that.
Does your significant other smell good? Usually.
What fruit do they like? Apples and bananas are his favorite, but he likes most fruit.
Have you two ever shared one of these fruits? Yeah.
Have you ever met a crush's grandmother? Yeah.
How about their grandfather? Yes.
Who was your 16th kiss with? Probably Brandon.
Have you even had 16 kisses? Yeah.
Have you ever grown your own tomatoes? No. I don't like tomatoes...so not too interested in growing them.
Go look, what is at the very back of your fridge? I'm not going to go look. But I know that it's strawberry jelly.
Did you just get the urge to eat the item at the back of your fridge? No.
Which one will be the best man/maid of honor if you got married right now? I'm already married...Carissa was my maid of honor.
Have you ever hit one of your friends with a shoe? Yeah.
Which of your friends have red hair? None of them.
They have freckles too?
Are any of your friends star trek fans? Not that I'm aware of.
Any of them got a cold right now? Maybe.
Have you ever been to Kentucky? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment